Chapter 12

Carmella's point of view:

The doctor came outside with a nervous look and said: "i-I'm sorry but we were unable to save her naah just kidding back to the story baby."

He look at Papa and said: "I'm sorry but you all need to wait a little bit we can't say anything because she have lost a lot of blood."

Papa glare at him and said: "save my wife or I'll kill you."

Doctor nooded and went inside, Sergio look at me and started to walk towards me. He kneel down infront of me and pull me in his arms while i started to sob. He cares my haird and said: "shush baby it's okay, it's not your fault relax."

Papa sighed and said: "Armani why don't you take her home i don't want her to catch any disease."

He nodded and pick me up, i try to argue but Papa's sad expression made me stop. Me and Armani are now going back home along with Santino. I bit my lip and look at Armani and said: "I'm sorry.."

Armani cooed at my face and said: "my precious it's not your fault."

I started to sob and said: "everyone accepted me like yesterday and now they all will hate."

Santino told Armani to stop the car and he went out, open my door and pick me and sit on the passenger seat. He look at me and said: "no one will blame you we are adults and if even mother died ee won't blame you because it was her choice to come in between. She is a fighter and a queen of m- i mean our home. She won't like it if you will blame yourself and cry like there is no tomorrow."

I nodded still sniffling and put my head on his shoulder.

---------------------------

It's been a day since that incident and we all are now standing infront of the ICU. I look at Papa to see him looking at the door of ICU with a blank expression same goes for Giovanni. Mario's head is place on his hand while Sergio is pacing here and there. Armani is trying to calm Sergio while Santino is sitting beside Mario with his head resting beside the wall and his eyes are closed. Antonio on the other hand is looking at me with dark eyes and when our eyes matched he smirk at but i don't like the way he is looking at me.

The doctor came outside and said: "she is out of danger and is now wide awaking...well cursing at us."

Everyone sigh in relief while Mario chuckle and the doctor said: "she is asking for her daughter."

I sigh in relief that Mama doesn't hate me. Mario scoff and said: "told you brothers we are adopted not here. Dad are you sure this kid isn't your long lost daughter and we are not your adopted son's?"

Papa smirk and said: "i wish.

I grin and look Giovanni who said: "let's go inside."

I nodded and held his hand and we all started to go inside. Mama who was shouting at the nurse stop and look at me. Her eyes hardened up a bit and i gulp. She point at me with her finger and said: "you come here."

I bit my lip and slowly walk towards her with a scared expression on my face. She pull me with my arm in a swift that now I'm in her lap and she started to kiss me all over my face while saying: "oh my baby."

I giggle and whisper: "Mama."

She stop and then...she smack me on the butt making me yelp and she said: "that's for leaving my hand when i said no."