Chapter 8

Carmella's point of view:

I held her coat making her look down at me and i said: "please don't do that they really do love me."

She shake her head in a no and started to walk towards the door. I bit my lip trying to stop myself from crying. I started to follow her downstair while tears started to pour out of my eyes. I put my hands on my eyes and started to sob when we reach downstair. I hear Armani saying: "Bambina (babygirl) what happened?"

I look up to see Armani walking towards me, he hug me and Veronica said: "she's coming with me please tell someone to pack her bags."

Everyone look at Veronica with a shock expression and Mama said: "why?"

Veronica look at her and said: "because this family is not suitable for a girl like her."

Giovani was about to say something when Papa shake his head in a no. Our parents look at each other and smirk. Mama walk towards Veronica and said: "can we talk in private?"

Veronica was about to protest but Mama hold her arm and started to drag here somewhere. I look and he just cares my hair.

Antonietta's point of view:

I started to drag this piece of shit towards my office. This bitch have the god damn audicity to take my daughter away. I will show you who i am. We enter my office and i pull her by her hair and slam her head on the table. I smirk when i saw her struggling and said: "saw tell me now what are you going to write?"

She gritted her teeth and said: "that this fucked up family is not suitable for her."

I pull her towards me ny her hair and said: "why Veronica."

Saying this i leave her hair and cross my hand and she said: "does she know you all are a mafia family?"

I shake my head in a no and said: "but you know right?"

Veronica look at me with a confuse expression and then i pull my gun out and planted on her forehead and said: "I'm giving you another chance to tell wjat you are going to write because if it goea wrong and i didn't like that then this gun is going to be planted on your son's forehead who is technically in London right?"

Veronica gulped and said: "this family is suitable for her."

I smile and remove my gun from her forehead and pat her cheek and said: "that's good. Now let's go downstair."

She nodded and we went downstair. My heart break a but when i saw her crying in Armani's arms.

Don't worry baby Mama is here and she will protect you.

Carmella's point of view:

I look at Veronica who smile at me and said: "you will be staying here."

I grin and said: "really!?"

She smile and nodded at me and then left. I smile at Armani who cares my cheek and Mama said: "are you happy now?"

I nodded and hug her and said: "thank you so much."

She laugh and cares my head and said: "okay let's eat now."

I'm so happy that I'm going to live with them.

Little did i know that soon i myself is going to tell them that i don't wanna live with them and maybe i will go away?