Chapter 1

Carmella's point of view:

I put a hand on my mouth trying to control any sound coming out of my mouth. Tears started to pour out of my eyes when i hear my mother screaming from the living room. Father is hurting mother. I whimper when i hear the sound of slap. Please God stop all of this. Couldn't control myself anymore i quickly went downstair and push my father away from my mother. I stand infront of my mother who gasp when she saw me standing infront of her. I gave my father a weak glare and said: "p-please d-don't hurt m-mother."

My father glare at me and said: "oh so you bitch is going to stand infront of me? Look whore what you have done."

I gave my father a confuse look because i don't know the meaning of those words but the way he always say them made me think that these are bad words. Mother pull me by my shoulder and slap me. I scream when i felt the pain on my left cheek. I look at my mother with teary eyes and father said: "I'm going to fucking divorce you, look what type of a child you have given birth to."

Mother started to cry and said: "no please don't."

Father smirk and said: "then throw this kid out of my house."

Mother look at father with shock planted on her face but then said: "fine!"

Saying this she started to pull me towards the door with my left arm while i pleaded my mother. She throw me out of the house and close the door. I started to plead her while banging on the door: "mother please it's 2 am where will i go. It's very cold outside. Please mother! I'm sorry father, forgive me please!"

After five minutes i lost hope and started to walk away from my house while rubbing my hands on my arms. Tears started to pour out of my eyes. I look here and there with my eyes full of fear because i have never gone out of my house alone. I don't even know where to go. I saw two men standing there looking at me which brought shiver down my spine. I started to run and those men started to run behind me. Tears started to pour out of my eyes.

Suddenly a car came infront of me and i scream and fall down. I wince in pain and look up to see a man coming out of the car. He kneel down in front of me. While i back away but he raise his hands as if showing me that he will not do anything. I bit my lip and look up to see a man looking down at me with soft eyes and said: "my love are you okay? What are you doing at this hour of time and why are you in the most dangerous part of the town?"

I look back to see those two men standing there while looking at me with very wild emotions inside there eyes. I look back at the man to see him glaring at those two men. A whimper escape from my mouth when he place his hand on my left shoulder. He cares my left cheek and i wince in pain while his eyes started to get darker. I pull my lower lip between my teeth and bite it which brought a soft smile on his face. He sighed and stood up and said: "my love come with me."

Saying this he forward his hand towards me as if wanting me to hold it. I look down and he said: "you see those men you know what they are going to do to you right? But you don't know what i will do so why not just test your luck? Gattina (kitten)."

I nodded and put my small hand on his which brought a smile on his face. He open the door of the car and i sit on the passenger seat while he sit on the driver seat. He started to drive while I'm staring at him. As if sensing my stare he look at me and i quickly look down. He chuckle while i rub my hands on arms. He suddenly stop his car and remove his coat and place it on me. I look at him and said: "thank you Mr...?"

He smirk and said: "Luciano Carlos Accardi."

I smile at him which made him frown and i said: "thank you Mr Luciano."

He smile and come closer to me which made me back away but then i realize that he is putting seatbelt on me. He smile at me and said: "i know it's too early but you can trust me gattina (kitten)"

I look down at my hands and said: "what is gattina (kitten)?"

He lightly pat my right cheek and said: "it's means kitten baby."

I blush and look down while he started to drive. I put my hands on the car door and look out of the window because i have never seen these places. All my life I go to school and came back home. I saw a guard looking at me with curiosity in his eyes while i quivkly sit up straight. Mr Luciano chuckle and said: "you can look up baby we have reach our destination."

I look up and my eyes started to get wider when i saw the Mansion in front of me. Mr Luciano get out of his car and walk towards my side and open the door. I came out of the car and he close the door. I look around to see so many guards standing at some places looking at us. I quickly hold Mr Luciano's hand i don't know why but i feel safe around him. He smile down at me while the other guards look at him with astonishment. I tug at his hand made him look down at me and i said: "why are they looking at you with surprise in there eyes?"

He look around and started to smirk while a dark expression started to form on his face while i started to shiver. He started to walk with me towards the house. We enter the house only to see a gorgeous women sitting there with her arms folded around her chest. She started to walk towards us. The women look at Me Luciano and said: "who is she?"

I quickly hide behind Mr Luciano still not leaving his hand. He chuckle and i peak a bit to see that gorgeous lady standing there with raised brows and Mr Luciano said: "Antonietta i will tell you everything but first i need Armani to come and clean her wounds."

She nodded and call a maid and said something to her in Italian. After sometime six guys come downstair. I peak a bit and those guys raised their right brow. I quickly hug Mr Luciano from behind. He sighed and said: "Armani please clean her wounds."

A guy nodded which means he's Armani. Armani smile at me and i bit my lip but didn't leave Mr Luciano's hand because when i look at the other men one of them have a blank expression, one have a smirky face while the other three have angry faces. Armani walk towards me and smile at me and said: "come with me Bambina (baby) I'm a doctor i can help you."

I look at Mr Luciano who nodded and i held Armani's hand. He smile down at me and started to walk upstair with rest of his brothers. We walk towards a room and he open it and made me sit on the bed, i look around to see that it is his room. I felt someone staring at me and i look up to see that smirky guy who said: "okay little bitch who the fuck are you?"

 I felt someone staring at me and i look up to see that smirky guy who said: "okay little bitch who the fuck are you?"

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leaver your precious comments.

What do you think about this chapter?

What are your comments on Carmella?

Which of the brother do you think called her little bitch?

I love you🧡🧡🧡

Bye💛💛💛