Chapter 11

Carmella's point of view:

I sighed trying to calm myself while getting ready for the party. The clothes I'm wearing is a short chiffon mocha colour party dress. I wear my jewellery and went downstair only to see my brothers wearing black suit. Papa is also wearing a black suit. Mario look at me and whistle making everyone look at me. Papa's eyes widen up a bit and said: "goodness baby you are looking so cute but...isn't it a bit short."

Sergio nodded and said: "go and change."

I whine looking Giovanni who sighed and said: "go and change and wear a long dress."

I pouted and was about to say somethibg when a voice came from behind: "oh for fuck sake Gio relax it's just a party."

I look back and my eyes went wide when i saw mama. She smirk at me while Mario whistle and said: "hot mama."

Papa shake his head and walk towards mama and said: "go and change i won't allow you wearing this type of dress."

Mama smirk and said: "oh sweetie you are there to protect me right then why are you saying this?"

Papa hold mama by her waist and pull her towards him and growled while saying: "because you are fucking mine and i won't allow anyone to see what's mine."

Mama brought her face near Papa...and i whine because Armani put a hand on my eyes who said: "my dear parents your innocent daughter is standing here."

I pout while Armani squish my cheeks. He remove his hand and look up at him and said: "what happened?"

Mario smirk and said: "well you see either someone is going to die or we are going to have a mini brother."

I grin and said: "why not sister?"

Mario pour and said: "cause mum can't pop out a female."

[A/N: no they are not going to have another kid...]

Mama hold ny hand and said: "let's go baby."

I nodded and look up at mama and said: "you are looking so beautiful."

She smile and said: "you look so cute in this dress my baby."

I grin and she stop infront of the cars and said: "okay so Mario and Sergio is going to drive with Luciano and I. I'm Giovanni's car there will be rest of the kids."

Mario pouted and said: "but why do i have to sit with you and that too with Sergio?"

Mama glare at him and said: "because while reading tomorrow's newspaper i don't want to see my son naked with his dick inside a random chick's ass so i will personally keep an eyes on you."

Mario groan and said: "it was a one time thing."

Sergio sigh and said: "but why me?"

Mama smirk and said: "because hun you scream trouble."

Sergio scoff and we all walk towards out respective cars. Giovanni and Armani sit infront and me, Antonio and Santino sit in the backseat. I'm sitting in between Antonio and Santino. I look at Giovanni who is looking at me through the rear mirror and said: "seatbelt."