Chapter 15

Double update!!! Are you happy?

--------------------------------

Third point of view:

The room is filled with tension. Carmella look at Giovanni only to see him glaring at Leon along with the rest of brothers. But the question in her mind is who is Leon and how is he related to the Accardi Family? Leon grin at them and said: oh brother! Come sit aren't you going to welcome your little twin?

Giovanni took a huge breath and look at Carmella with a blank expression and said: "my dear go upstair and sleep okay?"

Carmella wanted to protest but at the same time she don't want to stay there too so she nodded and went upstair.

Giovanni cross his arms and said: "all of you follow me."

The brothers nodded along with Leon. The walk towards the forbidden corridor and open the door of the office. Giovanni sit on his chair while Antonio and Leon sit on the gues seat. Mario is standing beside Giovanni while leaning on the wall. The rest of the brothers are sitting on the sofa. Giovanni glare at Leon and said: "why are you here Leon?"

Leon chuckle and said: "oh brother why can't i? It's my house too."

Giovanni roll his eyes and Sergio stoof up and shouted: "no it's fucking not! You are not a part of this family."

Leon feel a pang on his chest but he cover with his signature smirk on his face and said: "well I'm a son of this this house lawfully."

Giovanni scoff and said: "all your ties where cut when you kill her."

Leon once again feel betrayed but then said: "so you are going to use her as a replacement huh?"

Antonio chuckle and said: "so you are going to kill her too? Gio that's why i said to send her to another mafia."

Everyone except Armani and Giovanni look at Antonio with a shock expression and Mario said: "what the fuck?"

Antonio roll his eyes and said: "okay shut up now and Leon please fuck off."

Leon roll his eyes and said: "Giovanni call Dad."

Giovanni sighed and call him and when Luciano pick the call and Leon said: "hey daddy!"

Luciano said: "what the fuck and I'm not your father."

Leon look at little betrayed and said: "fine let's get to the point. I want to live here for a month."

Luciano scoff and said: "fuck off i won't allow you living there."

Leon smirk and said: "then i want my portion of inheritance in everything and i will tell Carmella everything. You know my ways right?"

There is pin drop silence the young brothers are waiting for their Eldest brother to speak whike their Eldest brother is looking at Leon and sense that something is not settling here. Something is not right. Luciano on the other hand is tensed because he knows if he partitioned his inheritence everything will be ruined so he accepted his defeat and said: "fine you can live there."

Leon wink at Sergio and said: "and also tell them to respect me."

Luciano sighed and said: "boys treat him with respect okay and Leon you are going to make Carmella understand okay? Do not make her suspicious."