Chapter 2

Carmella's point of view:

I look at guy who said this word to me. The blank face guy looking at the other guy who said this word to me and said: "Sergio stop it."

Oh so his name is Sergio. Sergio rolled his eyes and said: "Oh common Giovanni why this little bitch is at our house?"

Armani glare at him and said: "I'm sorry for his choice of words Bambina (babygirl)"

I look at him and whisper: "what is the meaning of bitch?"

His eyes went wide while Sergio and one other guy snorted and Armani said: "it's nothing baby why don't we-"

One of the other guy said: "Bitch is the female dog and by the way my name is Antonio stay the fuck away from me."

I smile at Sergio and said: "so you are calling me a puppy?"

Don't mind me i love puppy. Sergio raised his right brow and mumble: "oh so we are dealing with an idiot now."

I look down feeling offended from his words. Yeah i know I'm a bit naive but i don't like it when other people call me an idiot. Armani cares my cheek and due to this sudden action i quickly push his hand back. I took a huge breath and said: "I'm so sorry Armani."

Armani sighed and said: "it's okay love.

I nodded and look at the other guyd and Armani said: "okay so this guy in a suit is Giovanni he's the eldest, Antonio is the second eldest and just stay away from him, this is Mario and he's the third eldest and he's just ew so stay away, this is Sergio him and I are twins we are 4 eldest and on the last is Santino a mini copy of Sergio."

I nodded and Santino said: "so why the fuck are you so bruised?"

I look down and said: "i can't tell, I'm sorry."

Mario walk towards me and kneel down infront of me and said: "you are a good girl right?"

I nodded and he said: "then good girls tell everything about what they are asked to, okay?"

I nodded and sais: "Father did it."

He whistle and said: "wow."

I bit my lower lip trying to stop the tears that are going to come out. Armani sit near me and pull me in a hug and said: "hey it's okay he's just an ass."

I hear Mario saying: "okay I'm sorry."

Giovanni sighed and said: "that's why i tell you not to talk too much."

Mario sighed and walk towards me while i quickly put my head on Armani's chest while i hear everyone chuckling and Mario said: "she's cute."

Armani pull away from our hug and said: "i need to clean your wound or Dad will shave my head."

I giggle and put my hand on my mouth while he smile at me. He was about to put the cotton on my cheek but i quickly put my hands on my cheeks and shake my head in a no. Armani chuckle while Santino said: "i have never been this unamused in my whole life."

Sergio come towards us, he pick me up i whine a bit but stop when he glare at me. He put me in his lap and said to Armani: "put it and if you move i will kick you."

I look down while i hear Mario saying to Antonio: "he's getting softer huh?"

Sergio growl at him while i giggle at there interaction. I look at Armani to see him smiling at me and i said: "o-okay I'm ready."