Chapter 13

Carmella's point of view:

I went downstair only to see Antonio sleeping on the couch. Why is he on the couch? I shrug and walk towards him and was about to shake him when he pull me on top of him and said in his sleepy voice: "what are you doing here?"

I look at him to see his half closed eyes and i said: "um..."

I look up to see him sleeping so soundly. I place my head in the crook of his neck and sighed. He's so warm, i want to sleep because i can't stood up from here due to his tight hold. I sigh and look at his neck and started to suck on it. I don't know why but i really like to suck things, it is a habit which i get when i was two years old.

[A/N: for those who are going to say that how can she do this, let me tell you this i used to suck everything which i see when i was maybe six or seven...]

I pouted when he wake up, he stood up with me in his arms and then he put me down and said: "go run away."

Saying this he walk upstair towards his room while i walk towards th kitchen. After sometime everyone came downstair except Antonio. Papa sighed and told a maid to tell Antonio to come downstair. When Antonio came downstair Mario chock on his drink and said: "fuck bro from where did you get these hickeys?"

Antonio raise his right brow and said: "but it's been a week since i slept?"

He took out his phone and his jaw drop seeing those red circles and look at me and Sergio said: "yah brat did you give him these hickeys?"

I look at Armani and said: "what's a Hickey?"

Antonio chuckle and said while sitting on his chair: "it's cute that you do things which you don't even know what you're doing."

I pouted and Mario said: "but bro look at them they are so cool i mean who ever is going to be her boyfriend-"

Giovanni put his glass down with a thud and raise his brow while Mario just look down. Papa clear his throat and said: "after breakfast i want everyone in the living room your mother and I need to tell you all something."

---------------------------

Sitting on the sofa beside Armani with an uneasy feeling in my heart. Papa sighed and said: "we are going back."

I tilt my head with a confuse expression on my face and said: "what do you mean?"

He look at me and said: "my love we are always on tours because we need to handle our business worldwide. Giovanni handle our business here."

I look at mama only to see a sad expression on her face. My vision started to get blurry and i walk towards mama and tightly hug her. I sob and said: "please don't go."

She cares my hair and said: "well baby I'm sorry but we need to handle our business."

I shake my head in a no and she said: "please do not make it more difficult for me."

I nodded and Papa call me towards him and said: "come here sweetie."

I sit on his lap and he said: "well i kinda forget To give it to you earlier so here you go."