Chapter 25

Carmella's point of view:

I look back to see Valerius smirking dowm at me. I bit my lip and said: "um..it shouldn't concern you?"

His smirk drop and he look at me with a shock expression on his face. I bit my lip to stiffle a laugh. If he think he can walk all over me then he's wrong.

Little did i know that he will be dominating me in the future.

I was about to walk away with a satisfied smile on my face but i was pull back and now I'm pressed against the wall. I look up to see him smirking at me. He brought his lip towards my ear and said: "my little Koneko (kitten) playing hard to get huh?"

I bit my lip feeling hot all over a sudden and said: "why do you call me a kitten?"

He chuckle and said: "because you are soft like a kitten but have paws too."

I blush and look down and he said: "so my little kitten is getting shy all of a sudden huh?"

I look at him and said: "you are an italian but you speak Japanese?"

He pull back and look at me while saying: "my mother was a Japanese but i look alot like my father so i tend to speak Japanese alot."

I nodded and said: "I need to go."

I was about to go when he whisper in my ear: "you see you are going to be mine."

I scoff and said: "i bet we are nver going to talk again."

He smirk and mumble something under his breath. I look back and said: "and oh by the way my brother will kill you if i tell them that you touch me."

Little did i know that I was talking to a gangleader.

------------------------------

It's been a week since i shot Antonio and now he's doing great. I sighed feeling sad all of a sudden because today is my birthday and no one have wished me so far. They just remember that it's Christmas today. Did they really forget or are they just kidding? I pouted and shake my head trying to erase that thought. Someone knock and the door and Mario came inside. I grin see he won't forget my birhtday. He smile at me and said: "we need to go to buy something for Christmas night."

I immediately stop smiling and said: "oh okay."

He nodded and went out while i plant my face on the pillow and started whining.

--------------------------

We are inside the grocery shop, i look at Mario and said: "what do we need to buy?"

He smirk and said: "beers baby."

I look at him with shock expression and said: "b-but why?"

He gave me a Cheshire smile and said: "because it's Christmas."

I frown because once again he didn't remember my birthday. After buying alcohol we came back. He quickly run inside while i bit my lip maybe they did it on purpose so that they can decorate the house. I quickly walk inside feeling excited but my excitement dropped when i saw that they is no decoration and Mario is putting the beers and other alcohols on the table.