Chapter 9

Carmella's point of view:

I sighed while packing my bag because today my school will be starting and i will be there all alone because my brothers have even geaduated from university except Santino. My lips form in a pout and i look at Armani who's eyes started to get softer and he said: "baby everything is going to be perfectly fine."

I shake my head in a no and hug his leg. He chuckle and said: "love if anything happens call me."

I nodded and whisper: "can't i just go to private school?"

He kneel down infront of me and said: "you know exactly why you can't go to private school."

I pouted and was about to say something whem mama came and told Armani to go out of my room.

She sit on the bed and pull me in his lap and said: "i know you are scared and want to study private but you can't and i also don't want to because school is a place where you will get some sort of confidence being shy and all is not bad but there you will be able to understand how to deal with each and every people. If someone hurt you or tease you tell me or your father and we will handle it understand?"

I nodded and she cares my back and said: "you're my daughter and i know that my daughter is very brave. Make good friends whether it is a guy or girl i don't care but they shouldn't hurt you in any way. If your brothers will say don't make friends witha boy fuck them. Just listen from one year and throw it out from your other ear."

I giggle and turn around a bit and hug mama, she hug me back and give me my lunch money and said: "it's okay to have only one friend but that friend should be real not fake. One more thing i expect from you is that if someone is getting bullied helo them if they hurt you fuck them. If someone touch you kick his ass always remember this i and your father is standing right behind you to have your back. When i say fuck them just fuck them."

I nodded and whisper in her ear: "thank you mama and i love you so much."

She cooed and said: "my precious i will kill them who hurt you. When you come home you are going to tell me each and everything okay?"

I nodded and she said: "wear this black hat it will warm your hair."

I nodded and wear it, it's a a cute black wool cap. I look at mama and she said: "i made this when i was pregnant with Santino. I always wanted a daughter to whome i can give this cap on her first day but i had Santino andni just save it but now i have you so i give it to you baby."

I grim and said: "thank you so much."

I giggle and she kiss me all over my face and said: "you're so cute, I'm gonna just eat you up."

I'm wearing black jeans, shite shirt, black long coat, black mufler, white shoes and black woolen cap. My hair are open and i wear a shiny gloss. I walk down and Mario look at me and his face started to get softer. He rush towards me and squish my cheeks and said: "aw baby you look so cute i just want to roll you in a ball and keep you in my pocket. My sweet little chipmunk."

I grin and said: "thank you."

We sat on the dining table to eat and all my brothers are present. Papa look at me and said: "Giovanni will drive you to school."

He look at everyone else and said: "only Giovanni."

Everyone groan and mama started to chuckle. We are sitting In the car and Giovanni said: "do you know about good and bad touch?"