Chapter 10

Carmella's point of view:

I was walking toward my room when Mario stop me and said: "why did you say yes when your eyes say other wise?"

I bit my lip and said: "huh?"

He kneel down infront of me and said: "I'm your brother baby and i won't let you go anywhere."

I back away little feeling a bit scared of his love. He smirk and said: "I'm going to fine out why you said yes and if i did it won't end up well."

He stood up and was about to go away when i hold his hand and pull him in my room. He sighed and sit on my bed making me stand infront of him. I bit my lip and told him everything. After hearing this he started chuckling and lay on my bed and said: "oh mum mum mum you got me. I should have fucking know man."

He sit up straigh and grin at me while saying: "baby goo now i will have fun too."

I bit my lip and put a finger on his lips as if shush him while saying: "don't tell them okay?"

He hold my right hand and kiss the finger infront of his lips and said: "okay baby now I'm leaving."

I nodded and he went outside. I open my door only to see Sergio standing there. I was about to hug him when i remember what he said. No I'm not going to hug him. He enter my room and said: "why did you say yes?"

I look down and said: "aren't you happy that I'm going?"

He scoffed and said: "of course i am it's just I'm curious i mean wasn't i your favourite?"

I glare at him and said: "no you are not. It's Mario."

He look at me and i almost gasp to see the only emotion his eyes are showing which is hurt. He sighed and went out of the room. I was about to open the door but didn't because i can feeling him leening on the other side of the door.
I sit on my bed and started to think.

Am i doing the right thing by doing this? I mean what if they really don't care. God i hope not because if they really doesn't care. I will leave them.
Father wasn't lying there is actually a family who what's to adopt me.

---------------------------

Standing inside the kitchen trying to jump on the shelf because i want to take a glass out of the cabinet so that i can drink water. I whine still trying to get on the shelf. Suddenly two hands cam from behind and pick me up and place me on the shelf. I look back to see Antonio standing there with a smirk on his face. He ruffle my hair and said: "what are you trying to do shorty?"

I pout and said: "I'm not short."

He chuckle and said: "whatever helps you sleep at night."

Saying this he sit on the shelf beside mine while i take the glass out and pour some water for me. I look at him while drinking my water. He said while looking ahead: "you see i thought that you will attend the grand party with us and will come on the headlines. Then you will get kidnapped and we have to take the troubke and save you. You know the typical old things bur you saved us from this by going away from my lives."

My eyes started to get teary and look at him who is now walking towards the kitchen door and said: "you really hate me that much?"