Chapter 4

Third point of view:

The atmosphere is filled with a strange tension. Luciano who is now looking at the teary little girl with a shock expression on his face but deep down he is so hurt hearing this all this time he was hoping to finally have a little babygirl in his arms but he didn't. He sighed and was about to call his assistant to send the little girl back to her home but something caught her attention.

Carmella's point of view:

I look at Mr Luciano with teary eyes and said: "Father used to do things which i never liked and when i told him to stop he used to beat me and tell me that this is what every father do so no i don't want to go through that once again please just leave me on the road because i know"

That my life will be better then the one i have in my old home.

I bit my lip and look down, i feel Mr Luciano stood up from his seat and walk towards me. He pick up and sit on the seat on which i was sitting. He sighed and said: "if you comfortable enough then can you please tell me what did he do and how did you get those scars and bruises too?"

I bit my lip and told him everything how my father touched me at those forbidden place where mother used to tell me that only my husband is allowed to touch me. How he used to beat me sometimes alone sometimes infront of my mother. How he used to allow his friends to touch me and when i use ro refuse they all used to beat me.

I look at Mr Luciano to see him looking at me with an emotionless face. He place my head in the crook of his neck and cares my hair and said: "a father is someone who doesn't do anything like that pathetic person did. Infact a father is someone who protect you from these kind of things. Who makes his daughter feel like a little princess. Those who do these kind of things with their own daughter are not called father they are called the most pathetic piece of shit. I know you are scared to touch. I know you juse want to hide in a tunnel so that no one can find you. I know that you are scared and have trust issues and honeslty i have nothing to say to make you feel better. I just want to say that give me one chance and I'll show you what a father can do."

I look up at him with teary eyes and said: "really?"

He gave me a soft smile and said: "yes my love."

I took a huge breath and close my eyes and then open it and place my both hands on his cheeks and said: "okay I'll give you a chance."

He nodded and kiss my forehead and i said: "but on one condition."

He raise his right brow as if to tell me to continue and i said: "Can i call you Papa?"

He smile and said: "my love you can call me anything except Mr Luciano."

I giggle and kiss his left cheek and said:  "So that means Mrs Antonietta and the rest are my family too?"

He nodded and said: "yes hun but Antonietta will be happy if you will call her Mama?"

I bit my lip and said: "what about the other people will they accept me? Do they know about this?"

He sighed and said: "Giovanni is telling Sergio, Antonio and Santino."

I bit my lip and said: "but Santino said something like rules so doesn't he knows?"