Chapter 6

Carmella's point of view:

I open my eyes to see a man walking towards my changing room. I couldn't see his face due to darkness as it's night time. The man went inside my changing room and i quickly went out of the room. I started to run only to bump with a wall. I pouted and rub my nose when i hear: "you brat what are you doing out of your room at this time?"

I look at him with teary eyes and said: "there is someone inside my room."

Sergio's eyes widen up a bit and he quickly pick me up while i put ny arm around his neck. He srarted to walk towards a room and knock it. Antonio came outside and said: "the fuck are you doing? Woah did you guys patch up?"

Sergio roll his eyes and said: "there is someone in her room. Hold her and tell Giovanni about this."

Antonio nodded and was about to take me from Sergio's arm but i shake my head in a no and tightly hug him while placing my head in the crook of his neck. Antonio chuckle and said: "you stay here and I'll go check out."

Sergio nodded and went inside Antonio's room. I look up at him to see him looking down at me with an amuse expression. I bit my lip and he said: "you really are obsessed with me?"

I look while a shy smile form on my lips and said: "it's not like that... I just like you."

He raise his right brow and said: "how?"

I look at him and said: "you're cool!"

His eyes light up and he started to laugh. He was about to sit but i whine and said: "no don't move around."

He sighed and said: "don't you think you are heavy?"

I frown a bit and look down. He kiss my temple and said: "I'm just joking. I'll walk here and there just sleep."

I grin at him and place my head in the crook of his neck and close my eyes. The last words i hear from him are: "sweet dreams my little brat."

Third point of view:

Sergio is walking here and there with his little sister in his arms. He look down only to see her fast asleep, he can put her on the bed but he doesn't have the heart to awake his little sister.

On the opposite side you can clearly see Antonio walkung towards Carmella's roon with a sinister smile on his face. The little kid have just started to live here for two days and all of them are attached with here even Sergio. He knock at Giovanni's door and started to walk towards Carmella's room knowing very well that Giovanni will know what happened just by hearing his knocking. He open the door and look around and went inside Carmella's changing room.

He smirk when he saw a man looking at him with a scared expression. Antonio smirk and said: "such a pussy to come in this room."

Saying this he punch the guy and pinch him with a syringe. Antonio darkly chuckle knowing very well that no one in the Accardi family is going to give him an easy death.

Sergio look at the door to see Armani standing there with a shock expression on his face, he quickly walk towards Sergio and was about to take Carmella from him when Sergio move towards his right making Armani raise his right brow. Sergio clear his throat and look away while saying: "it's okay."

Armani softly chuckle but didn't said anything. He knows very well that his twin is getting soft for the little girl in his arms. Soon Santino came inside with a smirk on his face and said: "father, mother and our three eldest brothers are dealing with him."