Chapter 3

Third point of view:

The room is now filled with tension. Carmella is looking at Antonietta with an uneasy expression while Antonietta stood their shocked with her eyes getting darker and darker which is scaring the poor child. Antonietta is surprise as why she is getting angry and why is she feeling hurt because of a little girl she just met. All those years being emotionless and not being able to show her affection even towards her children but the little girl she just met is making her feel new things. Her hands are now in a form of fist but she took a hugr breath and told little Carmella to go and take a bath.

Antonietta walk towards the bed and sit on it while her mind is filled with thoughts. She knew that her father did this to her by seeing a bruise on her cheek but she didn't knew that it will be this extreme. Seeing those whip marks, cuts and many other brusies from torture tools shows that little Carmella was abused by her father but one thing that made her shocked is that how can a father do that to his own child, does he not care about her? But Carmella's presence in this house made her thought otherwise. She stood up and went out of the room towards his husband's office with a determination face.

A face which show's that she's ready to kill. Kill anyone who's going to take her daughter away.

Carmella's point of view:

I bit my lip while changing my clothes thinking how am i going to explain this to them but i just not need to tell them anything right? But what if they throw me out of the house it's already 3 am and I'm very tired too. I just want to sleep but i don't know where to sleep. I pull on Antonio's hoodie's string which is hopefully going to be mine. If I'll ask them nicely they will give me their clothes right?

Thinking about this i went out of the room to see that the hallway is filled with darkness. I bit my lip and took a huge breath and started to walk with the support of a wall. Suddenly l bumped into someone, i look up to see Giovanni looking down at me with a blank expression. I bit my lip and said: "i don't what to do."

He roll his eyes and said: "child you need to sleep."

I nodded and said: "but i don't where."

He sighed and said: "the same room where you have taken a bath."

I look down and said: "but I'm scared of sleeping alone."

He raise his brow and said: "so what should i do?"

I look up at him with pleading eyes and said: "can i sleep in your room."

He shake his head in a no and was about to go away when i hold his left hand's pinky and said: "please?"

He look down at me and his eyes soften for a second and said: "fine common."

I grin and quickly hold his left hand while he just sighed. We enter his room only to see a black and white room. My eyes start getting wider when i saw how big his room is. He walj towards his bed and then look at me and said: "go ahead and sleep on the bed."

I nodded and said: "you are going to sleep with me too right?"

He just nodded and went inside the bathroom. I try to keep my eyes open but failed as i close them but the last thing i fell that someone cares my hair and said