Party ♡

Aaka's POV

" Umm.. Are you ready? " I asked

He bit his bottom lips while looking at my eyes then nodded.

" Ok, let me grab my purse" I said and about to go inside then suddenly Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me close in front of him.

I startled and gasped a little at his sudden action. He looked at me and brought a box from his pocket. It was a very pretty box. He took out a bracelet from the box. It was really beautiful silver bracelet ,decorated with diamond and he put the bracelet on my left wrist. I was surprised by it and I was just staring at him when he was busy to put it on me.

After he done, he locked eyes with me, I broke the gaze and saw the bracelet.

" Wow! It's really pretty

" Wow! It's really pretty. I love it, thank you Taehyung " I told him while grinning widely in happiness.

He just nodded with a slight smile.

Taehyung's POV

Flashback<<

(On call)

" How are you son? " His mom asked

" I'm alright mom"

" Did you give Aaka a marriage gift yet? "

" A marriage gift? For what? "

" Aish! This brat, a marriage gift is a gift which husband gives his wife after marriage, like on the first night "

" ..... * sigh*.. "

" I understand that you didn't give her any yet, so don't waste your time, you told that recently you and Aaka will attend a party. So this is the right time to give her a gift ok? "

" But mom wh-"
mom cut me off and said

" Be a lovely husband, she will be so happy if you give her a gift. Just do what I'm saying to do"

" *sigh* arasso mom "

" Good "

(Call ended)

End of Flashback
_____________

" Yeah we have to go now" I told to Aaka

* she is looking so gorgeous * I thought and smiled unknowingly.

" Yaah Taehyungah can I take selfie with you? " Aaka asked

I lift my one eyebrow

" I promise I won't post it on social media.. Can we? "