Ready? ♡

Taehyung's POV

When I came back to home I saw Aaka was sitting on the couch with laptop in fort of her and she was sobbing. I thought she was reading fanfictions like typical fangirl thing and otherwise she is a fan girl of BTS, what do I suppose to think she was doing. Reading some fanfictions and sobbing.

I twitched the corner of my lips and told

" Don't read too much fanfictions "

At dining table she didn't talk to me, I don't know what's wrong with her. Whatever it's not my business.

Oh I forgot to tell something important to Aaka.

" Hey, I forgot to tell you that members are coming over tomorrow for dinner " I told.

Her mouth was full with foods, she cutely looked up and make a confused face.

" You will cook dinner tomorrow " I told again and started to eat again

Aaka gulped the remaining food in her mouth and said

" Really!! Everyone is coming over? " In a surprised face

I nodded " Omg, I can't believe! " Aaka said in excitement.

I was confused, she was so gloomy moments ago and now excited over tomorrow's dinner!!!

" What are you says, why can't you believe that they are coming over tomorrow? " I asked

" Oh that's nothing, actually I'm so happy that they are coming " Aaka told

I rolled my eyes and murmured " Typical fangirl, can't hold her excitement "

" Oh by the way, about the ingredients of cooking-" I cut her words

" Order everything on tomorrow morning " I told and finished eating

" Well, I'll cook very delicious foods " Aaka said in joy and went to kitchen to put dishes in the sink.

"Yeah yeah " I said and sat on the couch and opened my phone.

I was texting on the phone with friends.
" Ugh busy schedule but tomorrow evening is free "

Aaka's POV

Hearing that I was happy but I'm still thinking about the rumor thing. I shrugged off the thoughts for now.

" Tell me, what do they like to eat? " I asked to Taehyung

" They do like everything delicious so make the dish delicious " Taehyung replied looking into his phone.

" That wasn't a proper answer " I rolled my eyes and sat the opposite side of the couch.

Suddenly I got a message, I checked my phone and the message was from
..
..
Park Jimin,
Seeing that a smile formed on my face.

(On text)

" Hey, am I disturbing you? " (J)