Face It♡

Aaka's POV

It was so fun at Rits house, I drank a bit but I'm not tipsy, actually I tasted two types of drinks otherwise it was all fun.
But I was feeling a bit drunk for the smell or something.

I entered the house and went to kitchen to drank some water. I drank it and sat on the couch.

" Ah I'll change later, let's check the social media "
* umm it's pretty late but Taehyung isn't home yet, what's he doing so late, his work isn't done yet? * I thought to myself

I heard the car's parking sound. * it must be Taehyung* I got up from my sit and about to go to open the door. I heard the password tapping sound the door opened revealing Taehyung, he was stumbling at the door. I looked at his figure, his bangs were wet, his eyes we're dark and he clenched his jaw.

* is he drunk? * I thought

" Tae where were y-you? It's l-late, I w-was worried " I asked in a shaky soft tone

He looked at me and came towards me

" Where I was? You worried huh!!? " He said in his deep voice

I was scared looking at him, he looked like he could kill me at spot.

" Um-" I was about to say something but he cut my words

" It was you, it was your fault that my life is ruined, just for you it was about to end today " He pointed his index finger towards me and growled

" Ta-" Don't say anything

" Just for you.. Why do you want to ruin my relationship.. You ridiculous, idiotic " He said

I was shocked, scared and my eyes teared up listening to his words

" You think yourself very smart huh.. Posting our couple pic with lovey dovy captions and pretend that you care about me, you worried of me huhh. Why you act so fake" He yelled

I flinched at his words. My tears rolled down my eyes. *My care isn't fake for you and posting our picture on social media is normal.. What's wrong with this, we are actually married* I thought all but I couldn't posess words in my mouth.

" Crying, won't change what happened and why silent now? Nothing to say!
*chuckled* how can you say anything when I said the truth already " Taehyung told.

I saw his eyes it was reddish and dark, his bangs were wet and clenched his jaw. It makes him so hot and handsome.
But his what's he is doing isn't go for it.

I wiped my tears, I know my words won't work here. And if I yell or say something to him at this state it would make the situation worse because he is drunk, I could smell alchohal. His words broke my heart. I looked down and about to passed by him but he hold my wrist pull me back to my place where I was standing before.

Taehyung's POV

I was so angry and entering the house and seeing her made me angrier. It reminded me what Jennie told before. It was all because of her. I went towards her and yelled at her. Spilled my anger on her. She was crying, she couldn't say anything. How could she say when she is the one who cause of this.

She was about to go passed by me, but I pulled her wrist. I didn't realize before what she was wearing. I scanned her top to toe. She was wearing an outfit which hold her curves perfectly. I don't know why I thought that.