Excitement ♡

I know that you love surprises! 😜😍
Here you get again 😙

Aaka's POV

The next day again we had a meeting for this project. Me and Taehyung left the house together. He went by his car, I went by mine.

(How jerk, never thought to give a ride to his wife)

It was at main director's office.

Jungkook also went.

I wore this

I wore this.

Time skip>>

It was for 4hours. Now we are taking a break.

" Aaka, you know where are we going? " Jungkook asked

" I don't know yet, but I heard that it's a honeymoon spot " I grinned

" Aha, I like it" Jungkook told while smiling

" Pabo, you don't even know the place yet " I playfully hitted his arm and he laughed.

After the break we had to choose our outfits for the photoshoot so we headed off to a big fashion store.

We tried our clothes there, every clothes were so beautiful and expensive.

" Aaka, this suits great on you" Jungkook smiled when I tried a short length dress.

" Really thanks" I smiled.

Time skip>>

Lunch time

The staffs went for there lunch, here me and jungkook went for our lunch at seperate restaurant.

We ordered our foods.

" So did you tell Taehyung about this? " He asked

" Huh! You told him that day everything, I didn't tell him anything in particular about this" I told and sipped my water.

" Yeh, right, but I heard that this photo shoot was about to be your and Taehyung's right? " He asked and looked at my eyes.

I was nervous to anstod this question become I don't want to make him feel bad or a second choice about this.

" Why, you don't want to have a photoshoot with me? " I asked in a different way.