Protecting ♡

[ A/N- I have already mentioned before that the roles of characters which are portraited here are all fictional. Don't take it seriously. Just take it as an imagination. And I don't want to hurt any ARMY as known as fans of BTS through the rough words of the characters. If I did, I'm apologizing for it😔🙏🏻 Don't hate any of the idols mentioned in this story. There is no connection in real life🙏🏻🙏🏻. ]

Let's begin 😄>>

Taehyung's POV

" Call the doctor " Jungkook told.

I hurriedly dialed the number of my personal doctor. I was panicked a bit seeing her in that state.

" Yes Dr. Song can you come at my house, it's an emergency....... Ok thank you " I cut the call.

" Doctor is coming " I told

I went closer to Aaka, who was lying on the couch senseless. I touched her forehead, it was burning in fever.

" Uh Jungkook ah can you bring the ice bag from the fridge "

He nodded.

" It's because of me, I didn't notice that you were sick. I forced you " I mumbled in myself, my eyes went teary. I don't know, I just can't see her in the state. Moment ago, I forced her and now now she is so sick. It's all my fault. I'm sorry.

" Here hyung " I wiped the tears from the corner of my eyes. I took the ice bag and put it gently on her forehead. Jungkook took a sit on the other couch.

" What happened with her so suddenly " Jungkook rubbed his forehead in worry.

" We should take her to her room " I told

" Oh yes " Jungkook went to carry her

" Oh Jungkook-"
" I'm stronger than you hyung don't worry " Jungkook carried Aaka in bridal style and carried her to the upstairs carefully.

I lead him the way of her room.

" This way " I told

Jungkook laid her on her bed.

Jungkook poked his tongue on his cheek and glared at me, I looked away. After some time the door bell ranged, I went to downstairs to open the door.

Dr Song came, I lead him to upstairs.

He took a sit beside the bed on a chair and examined her. I was biting my lips in worry.

" She catch a cold, and this leads her to the high fever " Dr Song told

I was about to ask him but Jungkook interrupted " She will be okay right and there's no other problem? "

" No there's no problem, and over stress is harmful. The fever will go down, don't worry, she will wake up soon. I'm prescribing some meds " He told

" Thank you Dr Song " I bowed to him

" Take care of your wife Mr Kim " He told and I nodded, I lead him to the main gate.

Jungkook was still putting ice bag on her forehead.

I came back to the room and told
" Jungkook I'm going out to buy the medicines, take care " Jungkook nodded, I exited the house.

Aaka's POV

I felt something cold on my head, I feel so weak. I opened my eyes slowly and they met with the ceiling of my room.

" Why I'm lying on my bed " I mumbled and turned my head. I saw Jungkook was typing on his phone. He suddenly looked up.

" Oh you wake up? How are you feeling now? " He asked