Happy or Sad? ♡

After a month

Aaka's parents didn't talk about the marriage thing as well as Taehyung's parents..

It's a normal morning of Monday

Aaka's POV

She woke up at 7 am and greeted

"Ugh!! Good morning hubby ( cutely smiled while looking at taehyung's poster in her bedroom while half asleep 😅)

" What's the time( turn her head to the clock and saw the time), oh I still have some hour"

After that she got up from her bed and did her morning routine and got ready to go to university..

She wore this

And went to downstairs

" Hey Aaka good morning, breakfast is ready, come eat up" ( mom)

"Good morning mom dad😊"

"Morning child" (Dad)

She ate bread and butter, milk and an Apple..

" Ok mom bye, I'll be latee~"

" Bye take care"

She went to her university by public transport that day.

On bus

On call

" Hey Rits did you just forget me huh!? "

" Do you think that I'll ever forget you my baby! "( rits said cheekily)

" That's good then"( aaka smiled)

" Hey Rits you know I'm coming by public transport today actually I just had a mood to explore the city"( she grinned)

" Cool btw"

" Yah just hold on its my stop but r u coming right? "

" Obviously I'm on my way"( Rits)

"Okk"

Aaka got up from the bus and started walking while talking to rits on phone.

She spotted a poster on a gate near bus stop.. Guess who was in the poster...
It's him Taehyung..
It's just an advertisement..

She was so happy and went close to the poster..

" Ritss here is the poster of him" ( she squealed in happiness)

" Oh again taehyung, (she sighed).. Why he always come between us!? "( Rits said jokingly)

" Shut up he is the first one, ok I'll talk to you later "( aaka cut the call and started to read the advertisement)

Call ended

After reading that she waited for Rits in front of the gate of her university..