Visiting♡

Later that night~

Taehyung's POV

She served me dinner. She cooked kimchi and other dishes. Kimchi is my favorite. I tasted some. * it's good, it's really good. I like it* I thought and tried other dishes. She cooks well. I completed my food. She also ate with me.

*So I think I can invite others* I thought.

Aaka's POV

We ate together, um I forgot to tell him.
" Hey Taehyung, umm I forgot to tell that aunty I mean your mom called me, she invited us for a whole day to their house"

I told him and bit my lips as I was nervous if he would agree to go there.

He thought for sometime and replied

" Ok sure" My face lit up hearing that, and I smiled widely.

Time skip>
It's been two weeks of our marriage. I know things happens but I always try to take things normally as much as I can. He behaves rudely sometimes. I know it's really tough for him to accept me. But I think he is just stressed so he behaves like that. Now I'm more comfortable with him. I sleep in the same bed as him and obviously the pillow wall stay there. So this is the day that we are going his parents house.

Morning~

Taehyung's POV

It was a nice sleep. I woke up by hearing the sound of some bedsheets scratching, door opening, humming songs. I sat on my bed. My hair was messy as my sleep was very well, I needed time to process the environment. I rubbed my eyes and oped. I saw the sun rays coming from the glass windows of our room. And a figure was standing in front of me, arranging bed sheets, bending down hair falls on her face and shoulder. It was her, it was Aaka. She stood straight and arranging the pillows now. My hight was midway of her figure now as I was sitting on the bed.

Suddenly my eyes fell on her chest. I noticed something bumping on her chest as she was doing her work. I shook my head when I realized what I was thinking.

* stop it Tae, don't be a pervert* I scolded myself.

I got up from bed she greeted
" Good morning" With a cheerful smile.
" Good morning " I replied. My face was a bit red for her chest view. But I realized that she is comfortable with me like this.
*What? Do you think I care if you are comfortable!? Hell NO! * I said to myself and went to bathroom.

Aaka's POV

I was arranging the bedsheets, then I noticed from my side eye that Taehyung was staring at me, I thought he was thinking about something and didn't mind at all. If you think that, if I'm comfortable around Taehyung and dressing like that as Taehyung noticed me this morning! Then yes I'm comfortable, it's not like he gonna look at me while sleeping 😂😂. So yeah only on sleep time.

I greeted him good morning then I packed my essential things in my side bag . I went down stairs and made quick breakfast. Taehyung came down and ate. He already got ready. He was looking so handsome.

He was looking like this, broad chest in black

He was looking like this, broad chest in black. #attractive

 #attractive

I wore this.

He was talking in his phone before leaving.

I came down after dress up and went to him.
" Hey! You look handsome " I said while smiling and showed '👌🏻' this hand gesture. He just nodded.

* huh! What did you expect, he would say " Aaka, you look so beautiful " IN YOUR DREAMS * I thought to myself and cursed under breathe.

" Ok kaja( let's go) " I said happily and went towards his car. He sat on the drivers sit and I took passenger's sit beside him. He started the car. It was a journey of 45min. I started the radio and listened songs.

" Do you have work tomorrow? " I asked
He turned his head towards me and said " Obviously, why tho? "

" Um nothing just asking " I closed my mouth.

The ride was almost silent. I turned on the radio.

We are almost near his parents house.

" Act like we accepted together " Taehyung suddenly said and I just flinched because I was enjoying the ride and the music.

I turned towards him with a confusion face. He was facing towards the road. Then he turned towards me.

" I don't want our parents get to know about our deal" Taehyung said

I was about to open my mouth but closed it and nodded instead.

" If they ask about things just accept it "

Taehyung's POV

I said Aaka what to do. I don't want any problem happens just for us.

I looked it Aaka, her face went bit unhappy, she is just starring at the road or scrolling her phone. She didn't seem like enjoying the ride or the music as she did before.

Yeah! We delt about our relationship. I didn't accept her actually I can't just accept a random fan as my partner whom I don't even know. And here she is my wife. Neither I like her neither hate. Actually I don't have any feelings for her. I'm just forced to live with her.

I looked over her one more time then stopped the car as we reached.

We went out of the car and went towards the door.

The door bell rang, I did. After some seconds my mother opened the door.

Opening the door she checked us if we were alright then I saw a huge smile pestered on her face. She hugged me and Aaka.

" Welcome my dear son and dear daughter in law" Dad said cheerfully

Continue~

----------------------------×------------------------------
Author's Note

Thanks for 3k reads🥰😭💖
Vote, comment and share my story😊

Lots of love BUBBLES💜🧡♥
Thanks for supporting 🌹