Fan meeting♡

Author's P.O.V

Y/N or Aaka is a 20years old simple girl who studies in university and she a biggest fan of a kpop boy band called BTS.
Aaka is simple and pretty, polite in nature. Her father is a business man. She is came from not such poor family. She lives in seoul and the most important thing her ultimate bias is Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook is her 2nd bias but he loves all of them😊.

Aaka's P.O.V

" Ugh! This stupid alarm clock always interfere into my sweet morning dream. " I groaned.

"WAIT! MORNING! what time is it ?" I saw the time it's 6:30am
" Thank god! I still have some time." I mumbled.
Finally I woke up and saw at his hubby's face and smile cutely.

On my bedside table I made a big DIY photo frame with Taehyung's photo ( yeah I'm a bit crazy like other ARMY😉)

I did my morning routine and made my small backpack for what guess! FAN MEETING.. yeeehhh!!

I made my way to downstairs and greeted her parents.

Her mother's P.O.V

" Good morning dear " I hugged her, " but why did you wake up so early today. Is there something special today? " I asked Aaka

"Mom you forget uh( head palm) it's TODAY, the day I'm gonna meeting with my seven prince😌.. How can you forget mom this special day"

" Oh yes! I'm sorry aaka it was just out of my mind I know how much you admire them, so come on breakfast is ready " I chuckled

End of her P.O.V

Aaka's P.O.V

(On call)

"Hey Rits when are you coming, I'm eating breakfast now"

"Me too Aaka, wait! did you pack everything, the gifts?"

" Of course I packed everything, hey
Rits I'm so excited you know, I never missed any of their fan meeting"

" Yeah I can understand how excited you are, I can't control myself tho.. I'm so excited to see Jin "

"Yeah! So see you there, bye😁"

" Bye see ya"

(Call ended)

" Momm I'm going Rits will be there too
Bye everyone.. Oh mom when Sam ( her younger brother) will wake up tell him that I went there already, bye~ " I left

" Bye dear, enjoy 😊( her dad) "

End of Aaka's P.O.V

Skip to fan meeting>>

Rits P.O.V

* Ahh! Where are you Aaka? Come on hurry up* ( Rits mind)

Aaka showing her hand from the crowd..

(After Aaka reach there)

" Where were you? Why are you so late? I thought that you will leave me alone "