1st Anniversary maybe the Last ♡

Get ready for it 😄

Aaka's POV

I wiped my tears and lied down on the bed. Lights were off only the moonlight coming into the room.

I closed my eyes and slept afterwards.

I woke up early in the morning for some preparations. Our parents already came to seoul, I mean his parents but they didn't stayed in our house. I went to downstairs.

I'm still wearing my pajamas

Imo came, she greeted me and wished me " Happy anniversary " I smiled and thanked her.

She entered the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast.

She made me a cup of green tea, I'm sipping of my tea and leaning on the wall of balcony.

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned back and faced a big bouquet of red roses which is my favorite.

" Aw wow " I took it, I couldn't see his face

Then his face showed up with a soft smile. I was just starring at his eyes and he was starring at mine without saying anything.

This is the first time that he is giving me flowers.

" It's your favorite no? "
I smiled " Thank you " He smiled in satisfaction. I sniffed it, it smells so sweet.

Imo called us for breakfast, we went there and completed our breakfast.

I checked my phone and saw lots of sweet wishes, I smiled.

After sometime, I took a shower because the stylist will be come soon. Our parents came, my mom dad and mother in law, father in law. They got ready already. Times are passing by.

I'm sitting on my bed now, the door bell ranged I understood that our stylists came. Taehyung's stylist is also coming.

Mom, Mrs Kim and my stylist came to my room. And about the thing my room, I told them that it's my study room.