Wedding👰🏻🤵🏻♡

Few hours before

Taehyung's POV

It's 10pm already, I can't sleep properly.
Tomorrow is the day which I want never come. I'll regret it. Ughh! I groaned and went to the balcony. I guess others slept already. I opened my phone and checked social media.

I opened Twitter and saw lots of twitts and count downs of my wedding. Also saw me and Aaka's photo collaged together. I smiled a bit then opened my messages and saw no messages from Jennie. I sighed, locked my phone and went to sleep.

At morning
The wedding day

Aaka's POV

I woke up 6:30 in the morning ( I'm a heavy sleeper but for some excitement my brain made me wake up early 🤭)
I did my morning routine and took a shower. Yesterday I already did body spa, facials and also others. I went to downstairs took a cup of lemon tea and went to the garden. I enjoyed fresh air and listened some of my fav BTS soft musics. After sometime mom called me for breakfast and Rits also came. We enjoyed breakfast together.

After breakfast we checked wedding gown, makeup, Jewelries. Rits brought her dress at my place.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in morning and saw everyone woke up already and discussing about today's wedding ceremony. I mentally sighed and went to them. After some hour we got ready and went to the lodge where the ceremony is going to happen. The lodge has two buildings separately, a big garden. We booked the whole lodge. Now we are going to the second building of the lodge where we gonna live until the wedding starts. The family guests, some close friends are coming there. The wedding will be held in the front main building of the lodge.

At lodge

We all did breakfast, the costume designer and makeup artists came already and checking things.

Time skip>>

Aaka's POV

It's afternoon we reached the second building of the venue,there my costume helper and makeup artist came already. I went to get ready. This is what I wore

 This is what I wore

My gown