Scolded♡

Taehyung's POV

I drove off quickly and went to the studio. I was early because I couldn't take it anymore. She is so nosy, I guess. Others were not present yet.

I took out my phone from pocket and opened text bar.

(In chat)

" Good morning, wassup Jenn🥰" (T)

" Good morning Tae😘" (J)

She instantly replied and I smiled

" You are first one who messaged me first in the morning, the day will be great 🥰🤗" (J)

" Sure Jenn😋" ( T)

" BTW yesterday was awesome right? " (J)

" Yesss" (T)

" Let's go somewhere today after your schedule because I don't have to do much today " (J)

" Umm I have to check " (T)

" Please Tae, please, for me just manage your schedule today, there will be no problem for one day 😗😗😗" (J)

" Hahaha you are so cute Jenn, I like it" (T)

" Okay, anything for you 😊" (T)

" Really, thanks Tae🥰🤗" (J)

" Bye" (J)

(Chatt ended)

I closed my phone and went to my manager for my schedule.

Aaka's POV

I did plenty of my kitchen works like washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen counter then I plopped onto couch and took my phone.

" Ugh I woke up so early, now I've nothing to do, actually I don't want to do anything, and why would I do ALL the house course!? I never did this much work at home before, he should keep a maid fir house course" I complained on my own as I scrolled through my phone.

Then a notification popped up on the screen that the new update of a fiction which I read on wattpad. I was so excited. I opened the update and started to read. Then an idea came into my mind about this.
Any guess??
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
I thought to write my story. Yes the story of my life that how I married to Kim Taehyung. I saw lots of stories about this
" Married to my idol " so I thought about it. Actually one of the fictions came true and I'm married to him in reality.

I didn't waste anytime and stated to write
The title is "Married to my idol KTH"

I started to write everything from the first, the fan meeting. I also left some confusion because I don't know what's gonna happen between me and Taehyung, actually I want to write everything which truly happening. Ugh a true fan fiction 😆😂.

I really enjoyed writing it. It was fun to write about myself, it feels like a diary writing with dialogues.

Time skip>>