Post wedding [special night]♡

Aaka's POV

I saw BTS coming towards us. Rits was just beside me. Jin came towards me

" Congratulations Aaka, now we are family" I smiled widely and shook hands.
" Congratulations" Others said and gave gifts. We took pictures, Taehyung was also there.

Rits went to my mom, she called her.
Then Jungkook came towards me.

" Um Aaka you are looking so beautiful " I blushed at his comment.
" Can we take a selfie? " I nodded and smiled.

EXO came they were looking so handsome. They congratulations us, we shook hands and gave gifts.

Then Sehun said and grind " Hi it's Aaka Kim now" I smiled at him and he was looking so handsome.

" Nice to meet you, you are looking so beautiful" He said " Nice to meet you too and thanks" I replied.

Then we went with others. I was talking to Taehyung's sister and she is so charming, I like her. We took selfies together and she and Rits helped me to arrange gifts. Taehyung were greeting other guests. Taehyung's relatives praised me. Media were there, I guess some channels shows it live.

Cameramen came to us, me and Taehyung took couple photos. My close friends came, back then I had some male friends they also came. They were so nervous that Taehyung is my husband now. And to be honest Taehyung was looking amazing, damn handsome, I was staring at him, sometimes he caught my glance.

We took drinks. My mom came to me
" Dear, I shifted your luggage already don't worry "
" Oh ok" I pressed my lips and smiled

When Taehyung was drinking I went to him and asked him nervously that " Can I take a selfie with you "
I looked at him, he looked shocked and nodded
He bend down and I took three cute selfies.
I was so embarrassed like who asks like that ugh I mentally curse myself and went to his sister.
BTS sang songs like- Euphoria, promise
I was amazed.
After some time guests took their leave slowly, we did our dinner.

Before BTS leave they all exchanged their number with me without Taehyung. He don't even know I exchanged number with them🤫

" I'm so happy that finally you guys married " Taehyung's mom said

" Yeah our daughter in law is very beautiful " His dad said

I blushed at their comments
" Mom I really like Aaka noona" Taehyung's brother said while grinning widely. He came to me and hugged and I kissed on his cheek. My brother also went, he was playing with Taehyung's brother.

After dinner it was the time to leave the venue.
I went to my mom and hugged her tears rolled down from my cheek
" Dear, take care of Taehyung and yourself. Be a loving wife. Your dream came true so take care of it" He also cried.
" Take care of my daughter son, she is so precious for me. And she is sensitive too" My father said to Taehyung

" Don't worry uncle, I will take things properly " Taehyung said.
Last time I hugged my mom and dad then went to the car with Taehyung.

We are going to our new house, my things are already shifted as my mom told and Taehyung's too.

Time skip>>
45 minutes of car journey

We reached a big house. It was so beautiful, it has a garden and pool.