Excuse♡

Aaka's POV

It was 7 o'clock in the morning, I woke up early. I saw myself I was still on my yesterday's dress. I went upstairs to our room. I opened the door and saw Taehyung was sleeping. It reminded me yesterday's incident. I grabbed my clothes from my closet and went straight to the washroom. I took a shower and freshen up and wore clothes.

I wore this

I wore this

Combed my hair, put some cream as my face looked pale and eyes we're puffy for crying so much *I looked so bad with this puffy face* I thought to myself and sprayed body mists.

I went to down stairs and made myself some black coffee as I had a headache. Then arranging breakfast. I was sad, I never imagined that Taehyung would do something like that, and yell at me like that. I like him so much since the first but Kim Taehyung will do something like this was unexpected for me.

*but he took my first kiss, he didn't actually kissed me on the wedding day but yesterday he took it. And the kiss wasn't come from love, it was his anger and lust* I thought to myself.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up and saw it's 7:55 am. I forgot that I have to go to the studio before 9am. I got up and sniffed the air as I could smell some vanilla fragrance. I understood.

Without thinking twice, I straight went to the washroom and freshen up. I had a headache. I got ready and went down stairs while rubbing my temple.

" Ugh it hurt so bad" I murmured.

Then I saw Aaka was making breakfast.
I made an irritating face and drank some water passed by her. Then sat on the chair while holding an Apple to eat.

Aaka turned behind and saw me but looked away and doing her work. She didn't even greet me.

* huhh! Do I care? Hell NO* I thought to myself and kept eating the Apple.

Finally Aaka spoke

"What were you talking about, yesterday? " She asked calmly

I raised my eyebrow and spoke
" You heard me yesterday "

" I wanted to ask, w-why you y-yelled at me without any reason? " I felt nervousness on her voice

" Yelled at you because you made me do that" I said

" How come I made you do that? " She asked me in disbelief