Unexpected ♡

Aaka's POV

That day we didn't exchange any words. It has been one month that, those things happened. On the other hand I'm attending modeling agency, it's going pretty well. And friendship with Jungkook too is going well. Jungkook is really a great best friend, he takes care of me. When he can't call me, he just asked me in message if I'm okay. Isn't it so sweet of him? 😍 Rits too.

I'm just doing my duty as a wife on the other hand he is enjoying at outside I mean besides his work.

Today I've to go to university. I got ready and now preparing breakfast.

I didn't notice that he came down from upstairs and now standing in front of me until he asked me.

"What are you cooking today? " He asked

I was startled a bit then I sigh after seeing him.

" French omlet and bread toast " I replied normally.

" Oooh and can you cook the dish which you cooked last week? " He asked me innocently

I looked at him and told
" Why do I suppose to listen to you? "

" Because I'm saying so " He replied coldly

The main thing is after that incident one months ago I started to avoid him but it's so tough. I really can't but I have to. I don't want to hurt myself. Fans went calm after bighit declared that. After I got to know that he is dating her, he has no shame, he talks with her sweetly in front of me. It disgusts me and hurt me too.

" Ask her to cook for you " I told and put the batter on the frying pan.

" Why can't you make it for me? " He pouted.

I don't know why is he acting like this. I avoided that and served him breakfast.

" Eat up, I've to leave " I told and went to the kitchen to bring my food.

" Oh university? Aren't you graduated yet!! Still a kid " He scoffed.

Obviously I hate the fact how he humiliate me by saying me a kid.

" I'm not " I replied coldly.

" Wow, so cold now! You should not be cold with your one and only bias, you love me right? " He stated

I looked up after hearing it.

" I know that you love me, obviously fans love their bias and idol only treat them as their fan nothing else " He mocked me and eat.

I already finished my food so I stood up and left.

" You should BEHAVE around me, jeez" He yelled

I couldn't stand him. He always reminds me that I'm nothing to him and believe there is no need to do that, because I already know. You don't have to stab the wound again and again.

Time skip>>

I submitted my project and I'm at canteen with Rits.

" You are okay right! " Rits hold me hand

" I am " I smiled

" I know Aaka, you are suffering a lot, but it was all fake, you heard that na, that bighit declared there are not in a relationship then why do you look like you are in pain? " Rits asked

*Only I know, what is true and what is not. What is the real rumor and what not* I thought
...
...

" Afraid for the rumors again? " She asked