Broken ♡

Taehyung's POV

Few minutes before-

I noticed how Aaka was treating my wound, so carefully, blew at it softly and for few seconds we locked eyes but Aaka looked away.

I don't know if she was talking about Jungkook or not.

When the news flashed I was literally surprised that how paparazzi got to know that and they even got evidence and unfortunately that valid.

But I never thought they will show the news direct on TV and the shocking thing is Aaka was with me at the time. I was puzzled when I noticed she watched the whole news without uttering a word, she just glared at me.

There was nothing that I could tell her like, it's fake, because it's not fake .

She went to the kitchen and got back to her room hurriedly and I'm still sitting on the chair posessing things, what will I do now? ARMY? social media? Fame? Respect? What will happen?

I went to the kitchen placed my Halfeaten dish in the sink because I was not feeling to eat. I'm thinking so hard about my career.

[Taehyung never thought about Aaka that, how is she feeling about this, what would he tell her in the next morning. He doesn't care about her, what she feels. I guess you know that]

I went to my room, Aaka's room was locked, I didn't think about to check on her.

I changed in my pajamas and went to sleep but I couldn't sleep, I'm worrying about everything, Bangtan's future, Jennie's future, my career.

Aaka's POV

I went to my room and closed the door. Tears rolled down on my cheeks.

" Then it's finally revealed " I whispered and sobbed

" That wasn't a rumor, I love him but he cheated on me " I face palmed and cried

" What do I suppose to do now, everyone get to know about this, how would I go to outside " I mumbled

" He is so bad" I got up and laid in my bed put my face on the pillow and cry harder. I'm feeling so broken. I've never thought about it.

The way they showed that in TV it's just too much.

I was wrong about our relationship, I thought whatever happens but he would never cheating on me. He thinks me as his fan but dating someone else behind my back, never imagined about it. I got some hints before still it hurts.