Hangover♡

Author's P.O.V

After meet with them Aaka and Rits took their sit then Rits noticed at Aaka that she looked really flushed then she decided to ask Aaka.

" Hey, what happened? Why are you so flushed? "

" Huh! No- nothing just thinking about something "

<Aaka's mind>

Oh my god! Taehyung just starred at me like that and he also took glance at me when I was talking with Jungkook..

Gosh! My heart is beating so fast.

BTS started to sing some part of their new song 'Boy with Love

Aaka was just starring at Taehyung.

Skip end of fan meeting>>

At Aaka's house~

Aaka's P.O.V

Oh it's late! Shit
I guess mom and dad aren't at home.( they went her to aunt's invitation, they will come after 2 days)

She entered quietly and went her room
And took a long bath.

After the bath she wore a comfy pajama and sat on the bed

And checking social media.

But still taehyung didn't get over from her head.
After some scrolling social media she went down for dinner.

Her mother made everything for dinner she just heated them and ate it while watching some kpop news.

At news channel

The famous boy band BTS launched their new album song ' Boy with Love it hit 800M views on YouTube. BTS is the biggest sensation of kpop all over the world. (I smiled widely at the news)

But if we get into some personal details we found something that we have to talk about.

(I sat perfectly after hearing the news and concentrate on them)

Is Kim Taehyung from the famous boy band BTS dating? With Famous girl group Jennie Kim?