Call! ♡

Aaka's POV

It was so fun, we came to our house and I went to change my clothes. I wore my pajamas. I were in downstairs then Taehyung went to change. I'm just thinking about one thing,
*when we were talking with others then where did Taehyung go? And Jennie wasn't there tho. Perhaps they-*
I shook my head and hitted my head with finger after thinking weird things.

" Ugh shrug it off Aaka" I mumbled then went to kitchen to grab a glass of water.

I'm happy that me and Taehyung are in a good terms.

" Yeah, this will work. Fighting!! " I told myself and drank water. Then went to upstairs to sleep.

Entering my room I saw that Taehyung in the balcony and talking to someone on call and smiling shyly.

* who is he talking with* I thought to myself. Then made bed and laid down.

He came afterwards and laid beside me and suddenly turned the other side, back facing me.

I pouted and drifted to sleep.

___________________

At morning

Obviously as usual I woke up first it's 7am and took a shower and wore my clothes. He is still sleeping. Must be so tired I thought and applied some moisturizer on my skin and applied a light lip tint. Sprayed some body mists and dried my hair.

Taehyung's POV

" What's the sound again, ugh I want to sleep more! " I pouted under the blanket.
I opened my eyes, the bright sunlight hit my face. I couldn't see clearly.

I sniffed the air and a sweet fragrance of mist hit my nostrils I understood it was Aaka. I rubbed my eyes.
" This girl won't let me sleep in peace " I said under my breath.

" Oh you woke up! Good come the breakfast will be ready soon " She said sweetly and left.

I ruffled my hair and went to washroom to washup. Then I wore my clothes, I've to go to studio.

" Ugh no leave after a party " I said in frustration.

* ding *

Oh I got a message

I opened my phone snd saw it was Jimin

" Hey! We have to go to studio remember?! 🤨" (J)

" Yeah I do😒" (T)

" But at noon, don't worry 😂😂, the schedule changed a bit" (J)

" Woah! Gamsah! 😁" ( T)

" Mention not, you can enjoy your morning dose tho 😉😝" (J)

" You brat" (T)

" Hurry I'm off, enjoy chingu😉" (J)

(Text ended)