Change? ♡

Taehyung's POV

I was thinking about what I did before.
* sigh* I've to calm my nerves. I guess I reacted too much on her. I've to be generous, I overreacted. I thought and soon reached my house.

Aaka's POV

I was cooking dinner. In the afternoon I called my mother in law and asked him what is Taehyung's favorite food. She said that cooking husband's favorite foods is the best way to impress him. I did so.

I heard the sound of door open, I turned snd saw Taehyung entered. He came and sat on the couch. I was nervous that, should I approach him or not cause last night and today's outburst was really scary. I'm thinking if he will again yell at me or not. Anyways he is my bias since the first time and now he is my husband. I just can't believe that I'm living with him, OMG.

*" Yah! Don't go too far, remember how he scolded you "* I mentally scolded myself and poured a glass of water and went towards him. I stood behind him, hesitating to give him, cause I'm still nervous. Suddenly he looked behind and I starteled, the glass shook on my hand.

" Uu-umm for y-you, w-wa-water" I stuttered and forward the glass towards him

He looked at me then took the glass and drank.

I sat on the front sofa of him. He looked at me and again I went nervous.

" Um-umm how w-was yo-your d-day? " I stuttered so much. I mentally cursed myself for it.

" It was alright" He said and smiled

* oh, obviously.. The was was alright for you because you made me sad this morning.. Rude* I thought and pout

" Oh ok" I said

" And what about you? Um how was your day? " He asked

I never expected him to ask me about my day.

" It was fine " I said and fake smiled.

" So, get change, the dinner is ready " I told him

I'm expecting that he would say, ' nah, I already ate from outside, I'm full ' and reject my hard work.

For my surprise he said " Oh yes, I'm coming " And smiles

" Ah yeah" I slightly smiled.

I went to the kitchen and served foods in the dining table. For your information I also made his favorite dessert too.

He came down stairs wearing his comfortable clothes.
* ugh he still looks handsome* I thought

He straight came to the dining table and sat down on the chair.

I also took a sit.

Seeing all the dishes his eyes went big
" Woah, daebak " He smiled

" All are my favorite" He said and tasted kimchi " Did you cooked all of these? " He asked chewing

" Yes" I told and bit my bottom lip that if he would react again

" It's awesome " He looked at me and gave me his signature box smile.

I melted in his smile cause it is the first time he smiled at me this sweetly after the marriage.