In-Laws ♡

Author's POV

Aaka's room is all settled, she is shifting her things there. She really don't want to sleep in a separate room but she has nothing to do. She has to shift.
Anyways, Aaka uploaded a pic on her Instagram.

She really loves red roses, and the way the bouquet was decorated she couldn't hold it back and posted

Through the comments on her Post's it was pretty clear that fans thought that it was gifted by Taehyung and they had an amazing night the day before, because Aaka posted it the next day if the get together.

Aaka's POV

I am shifting, ugh I really don't want to shift, I'm habituated to sleep beside him.
You gonna ask me now that, how can you habituated to sleep beside a person that you live for 2 months only??

Yes that's my question too, but something is addicting. While shifting my things I found the BTS albums which I brought here. Now I'm thinking why I brought them here, if he saw that, he would definitely thought a crazy fangirl. Ugh I have to hide it somewhere.

Time skip>>

It's already night, I can't sleep. I sniffed the air but the didn't smell like his room's air smell like. His smell. Yes I'm addicted to his smell. Maybe I sound like an idiot, but it's true, his smell is so soothing. While sleeping, his smell comforts me. I can't sleep here for it. Suddenly I heard a chuckling sound. It came from his room. I went to the corridor to see if he was it or I misheard.
Another chuckle I heard. It was conformed that it's him. I went back to my room, thinking that I teared up. The news thing, the chuckling at midnight, separate room, his smell. I'm so attached with him in only two months, this really hurts me.

I'm pitying myself that I miss his fragrance and we are in a separate room, I can't sleep for it. What can I just do now. I cried, I really cried.

" I just want someone with me, I can't sleep alone in a new room " I mumbled and cried hard.

I don't know I felt alone and a bit scared.

Taehyung told me " You are changing room but wake me up ok? It's your duty "

I've to sleep or else I won't woke up early.
At 2am I slept.

At morning

I woke up at 6am. Took shower and groom myself a bit.