Last Decision ♡

Aaka's POV

Two weeks passed like the same way. I'm doing my job and Taehyung doing his. But everyday I noticed that, either Taehyung bought my favorite snacks for me or ordered dinner from my favorite restaurant. But I'm constant on my thing. I go to my studio for shoots. And sometimes hangout with my coligues or Rits.

Taehyung's POV

I'm trying my best to make her happy but Aaka is ignoring me. I know still it's hurt. These two weeks I felt like nobody in the house. Aaka is avoiding me, if I ask her something, she answers me with one or two words. I bought her favorite snacks or sometimes I told imo to not to cook dinner, so I order from restaurant. I don't know, I started to feel something for Aaka.

I'm in the studio now and it's lunch time. Suddenly the door of our dance room opened reveling Aaka.

" Um why is she here now? " I asked to myself.

Aaka wore this

Aaka wore this

I was starring at her.

" Hey, I'm here " She cheered and went to the members

" Hey Aaka, how are you, after a long we see you " Jin cheered and hi fived with her.

" Yes yes "

" Well, Aaka you look so beautiful " Jimin told

* I thought it first but you told * I pouted

" She always does Jimin ssi " Jungkook chuckled

" Yess * smile *...... Wait what did you say Jimin ssi!? " Jimin glared

" Haha JIMIN SSI " Jungkook chuckled

Jimin playfully punched him

" Hey stob it kids " Jin told, all started to laugh.

I didn't say anything, if I say anything she will ignore me again. But I want to talk too. I sighed and licked my lips.

Aaka's POV

I went to the BTS's studio to meet them.
" Hey, I brought something for you guys " I smiled widely.

" Oh really? What is it? " Namjoon asked

" I cooked some Tteobokki " I smiled

" Really? That's great " Jhope laughed

" Yup "

" I'm already hungry Aaka, let's go to lunch together to the building's canteen "  Jimin cheered