Post Engagement♡

Taehyung's POV

At engagement party I saw members went to talk to Aaka I didn't go there.
I was talking to my other guests, company mets and other groups members.
Then Bo Gum came to me and hugged
" Congratulations Taehyung "I smiled
" She is pretty Taehyung, and why didn't you tell us about this huh? " Bo gum asked
I didn't say anything and nervously laughed.. " Ok did you eat Bo gum? Go and eat something " I told him and took some drink from waiters.
I didn't invite Jennie I don't want any scene creat here. Then I went to Aaka, our other guests congrats us together.
It was all good, but it doesn't mean I like all of these. She is my fan and now I'm officially engaged with her.

My all friends came to me and asked why I just hid this from them why I didn't tell them about this before, that I'm gonna marry soon. I couldn't say that it's force. They met with Aaka and congrats her also and talked with her.

Ugh I'm officially engaged with her now.

Aaka's POV

Taehyung's friends came to me and greeted me I did too but I was so nervous because they were all celebrities obviously it's my first time to meet with them like this. Taehyung's family members came too he has a younger brother and a sister who is three years younger than me, I talked with them and they were really good.

The guests left cause it's getting late, before BTS left they came to me and bid me bye I didn't too. But Jimin came to me as we all know he is so friendly we chatted, somehow Jimin know how to make conversation interesting so it wasn't awkward at all, he was looking handsome too in orange hair with black suit. Before go he asked me for my number, I gave him my number and he gave me his.

I was looking at Jungkook as I couldn't see Taehyung he was somewhere else with his other guests. ( *I'm sorry Tae, Jungkook is my second bias😅😜*). Jungkook was looking so handsome. He caught me looking at him and he just smiled and waved at me before go.

I noticed Rits was trying to make conversation with Jin. As Jin know that she is my friend and also he is so well mannered he talked with her and she seemed so happy. I was happy too looking at them.

One by one everyone left. Only my family members and Taehyung's family members were there.

My dad was talking with Taehyung's dad and I was just talking with his sister. We just had a talk about our studies, a bit of fashion. Then she exchanged number with me.

" Ok then Mr Kim we should get going " My dad said

" Yeah, we are going to meet soon " Mr Kim told

" Yeah bye Mr and Mrs Lee" Mrs Kim bid us bye
I waved at Taehyung he smiled at left.

I went back to my house. I changed into my pajama and sat on the bed while holding my ring finger with my right hand.

" Omg only just few weeks left I'm gonna marry my idol, my love Kim Taehyung and I'm already engaged with him" I said to myself and look at Taehyung's poster, threw some flying kisses and blushed. After that I drifted into dream land.

Taehyung's POV

It's morning
I woke up then got dressed for my practice. Last night I came back to my dorm. Suddenly I noticed my engagement ring, I shrugged my thoughts and drove to my studio because my hyungs were already left.

At dorm

I went in the dorm then noticed members were just sitting on the chairs and talking, I went over them.

" Hey wassup " I told
" Morning hyung" Jungkook greeted with a bunny smile , I smiled back.

" What are you watching ?" I asked
" There are new article about you" Jimin said
" Not only about Taehyung it's about Aaka too " Namjoon said

" What is it" I asked in confusion
" ARMYs tweeted alot after knowing that who is your fiance " Jin said
" Ugh I know everything will be ruined " I said in frustration and closed my eyes.

" What ruined! Nothing is ruined here, everything is perfect " Jin said

" What! What do you mean" I asked
" ARMYs liking Aaka, they aren't hating on you neither her" Jin said

" They are comlimenting her and twitting her photos "jimin said
" Yeah she is really nice, I talked with her yesterday" Jungkook said grinning

" Everything is perfect actually they are respecting us more" Namjoon said
I was a bit shocked and relieved about hearing these.
" Oh okay then" I told and opened my phone and saw the twitts.

Twitter

" Oh my god did you see Aaka! She is looking so gorgeous, I like her"

" Wow look how she was looking at Taehyung while he put the ring on her finger😍"

"They are looking so amazing"

" Taehyung you literally gave us the best surprise, you are such a tease you never gave us a hint of your relationship , neither her name, we all know now it's AAKA😍🥰"
---------

There were many more twitts, I smiled while reading those twitts because there were no negative twitts.

Time Skip>>
At evening

I went back to dorm, I change my sweaty clothes and wore my comfy one. Jungkook jumps towards me while grinning and said " Hyung as you and Aaka don't know each other wanna date her before marriage? "

I was confused a bit then said " Why? There is no need"

" Oh hyung why don't you understand ARMYs will support you" Jungkook stuck his tongue out.
" Jungkook I don't have time for it, I have works and the wedding is on the end of this month so yeah.

Jungkook pouted and said " You no fun hyung" and left, I chuckled at his cuteness.

My phone vibrated and saw Jennie texted me.

" Taehyung, wassup "(J)

" Nothing, just resting "(T)

" I saw the photos of yesterday, you were looking handsome 😍"(J)

" Oh really 😏"(T)

" Yup, Taehyung if you didn't agree with it I was there instead of her"( J)

" Jennie you know my situation "(T)

" Yeah but if anyone else was in my place she would think about it too"(J)

" Jennie I'm tired, can we not talk about this"(T)

" Uh ok bye"(J)

" Take care"(T)
I switched of my phone lay down on bed.

Continue~

------------------------------×------------------------------
Author's Note

Let me know if you're liking the storyline, do comments, vote and also share
Thanks for supporting 🌹