𐐒𐐚 06 : almond tofu ˎˊ˗

•| ⊱ CHAPTER SIX ⊰ |•

•| CHAPTER SIX |•

❛❛ inconsistency in what you do ❜❜

All of the tasks you were assigned to are just food deliveries that pretty much sent you to the abyss of insanity. Not gonna lie, you definitely expected something more fun and enjoyable and it seems like it was your fault getting too worked up over something simple as commissions, not too mention you didn't even have a Vision or something along the concept of possessing inhuman powers.

They couldn't put your life to risk fighting off some hilichurls when it was obvious you don't have any fighting experience too. Where you came from was already a mystery, it wouldn't be a good stretch to assume you used to be a good fighter long ago.

You sighed and waited by the Boss Lady's counter beside patiently.

Few minutes passed by and you decompressed as you hear Verr Goldet's footsteps gradually become louder and louder.

She notices you shortly after, a smile carved on her lips. "Oh nice to see you here, [F/N]. Are you perhaps here for my commission?" You nodded and the lady continued to speak.

"Give this payment to Smiley Yanxiao and ask him to cook an Almond Tofu for Xiao." She added as she handed you a bag of Mora. You were appalled from how heavy the Mora pouch is, despite it being little in size.

Is this some kind of VIP treatment ot something?

Just who the hell is Xiao?

Thoughts continued to pop up in your mind, only to notice later that you were spacing out in the middle of a task you need to do.

You turned around and hurried to Smiley Yanxiao.

"The Boss Lady told me to give this Mora to you and cook Almond Tofu for Xiao too." You stated meanwhile the chef in front of you had his jaw drop. A look of confusion was the only thing you could return to him.

Smiley Yanxiao cleared his throat, "X-Xiao?" He stuttered asking, folding his arms across his chest.

You nodded and you heared the man mumble to himself, "But it's not that time of the month yet..."