𐐒𐐚 04 : cross paths ˎˊ˗

•| ⊱ CHAPTER FOUR ⊰ |•

•| CHAPTER FOUR |•

❛❛ who are you and who am i ❜❜

The cricket noises of the night and the dead silence that would occur sometimes somehow deafened you. You're not used to being alone with no one but yourself, especially in a nightfall where in the unknown lurks in the dark. Thus, making you anxious about the situation.

You scanned the surroundings carefully, you were in the middle of a forest with Archon knows where. Chills ran up and down your spine as the wind blew harshly on your warm skin. It's getting cold.

You shift and fixed your clothes, wrapping the fabric around your arms to somehow resist the glacial temperature and make your way back to the cart to group up with the others.

Finally standing up to get on your tracks, you tried to shout with all your might in hopes of meeting someone who is in the same situation as you.

"Hello?"

"Is anyone there?"

"Help!"

"Someone!" But no one responded.

Several attempts later, nothing new happened.

You sigh, sitting back down behind a huge bark of tree for something to lean on from your endless walking journey in the heart of the forest. For someone who just wanted to take a rest, isn't this to much? Given the fact that you used to walk around the whole Liyue Harbor earlier, it's only obvious for you to grow tired even more. You decided to just purse your lips and not make any noises anymore, taking into account that what's in the dark is unknown. It's quite dangerous to expose yourself to danger.

After a half an hour of complete silence and solitude passed, you suddenly got startled when you heard clashing and swinging of weapons here and there. You quickly hid behind one of the tall tree and peeked at the situation you're seeing as of now.