𐐒𐐚 03 : a short story ˎˊ˗

•| ⊱ CHAPTER THREE ⊰ |•

•| CHAPTER THREE |•

❛❛ the calm before the storm ❜❜

"I feel like I'd never get tired of strolling around here everyday." You said as Xiangling kept you company, strolling around the crowded, busy streets of the Harbor.

"Me neither, there's just lots of fun things to try everyday here. You get to meet alot of different people too." She replies.

Hours passed and the fatigue slowly sinks in to the both of your bones and muscles. Not being able to inch a step anymore, you told Xiangling to take a rest on a nearby bench for a bit and head out to your home later. She agrees, heaving an exasperated sigh after.

You completely indulged yourself in almost half of Liyue's specialties. As for the people of Liyue's way of eating with chopsticks, you swore to Xiangling you'll eventually get better once you two meet again. Everything about the place piqued your interest, it all seemed super fascinating to you. You also admired their Geo Archon for being able to create such meaningful culture and tradition for his people. You understood why the people respect him so much.

The sun soon had set and the illume silver moon reigned, covering the city with its millions of glittering stars in the gloaming. Bewitched from the illuminated, dark yet gleaming welkin above, Xiangling parts her lips open.

"They say that in Teyvat, the stars in the sky will always have a place for you. It's my favorite motto since when I was a kid." She stated as she gazed upon the sky above, mesmerizing the view.

However, something struck your inner peace. What's Teyvat? I've never heard of that place before. Is this Teyvat? Seemingly dumb questions in your mind continued to pop up from one after another making you worry. You were so sure that the place you stumbled upon to is so much different from your hometown. But where is your hometown?