𐐒𐐚 23 : coveted warmth ˎˊ˗

 •| ⊱ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ⊰ |•

•| CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE |•

❛❛ lolled in wintry, ice cold showers ❜❜

"Actually. . . Can you lend me a hand?"

Xiao asked as he stuck out his upper half body out of the bathroom, his hair soaked wet from the water. The beads of water trickling down his well-toned torso slowly.

You blinked repetitively at his words as your jaw fell agape, "You're literally half naked right now!" You exclaimed, turning away from him to prevent your eyes lurking at something that shouldn't be looked at in the first place.

"It matters not." He nonchalantly responds.

"It does."

"It does not. You don't want to help me?"

"I don't want to."

"You don't want to lend me a hand?"

"I'm coming."

The adeptus felt a burst of laugh escape from his mouth at how indecisive were you when it comes to him. He clutches his stomach right after, chuckling for a solid minute. He'd notice the times you contradict yourself whenever he's involved, and he liked to see you being completely under his spell.

You only shook your head and clicked your tongue several times continuously, annoyed at how you two bickered yet he's always the winner. You grabbed another towel from your closet and paced towards the bathroom. You proceeded to step inside as Xiao only watched you with his keen golden brown eyes. He closes the door right after and stepped inside the shower.

The water was freezing cold enough since it's currently early in the morning. You felt goosebumps, even shivering from the freezing cold temperature.