𐐒𐐚 20 : rhapsodic reminiscence ˎˊ˗

•| ⊱ CHAPTER TWENTY ⊰ |•

•| CHAPTER TWENTY |•

❛❛ before you depart temporarily ❜❜

It has been one week since the Lantern Rite and everyone was doing fine.

Currently out here strolling the streets of Liyue, you planned to visit Xiangling without her knowledge and indulge in their restaurant's tempting and mouthwatering dishes.

You wore your usual outfit, nothing new out of the blue. Just the plain, casual ones.

Emerging through the busy crowd that flooded the thoroughfare, it was quite a challenge to get to your destination as loud murmurs of the people echoed to your ears bigtime.

A sigh you let out and beads of sweat started to form on your forehead from the bright sun reigning over the clear sky that made the weather humid and hot.

"It's so hot today and for what?" You complained as you wiped the gatherimg sweat on your face with a tiny handkerchief you have in hand.

"Why are there so many people in this weather anyways?"

Asking yourself as if the question will be answered right away, a loud riff of guitar engulfed the place. You perked up to look at the direction of where the tune came from.

The crowd soon cheered and gathered themselves in one particular spot as your eyes trailed their figures.

You looked at where they're facing and your sight was welcomed by a mini stage of where a striking dark-skinned girl stood. Her outfit was quite unique and eye-catching, holding a guitar on her hand with a cheeky smile.

"Xinyan! Xinyan! Xinyan!" The people chanted while holding up their fists in the air, enthusiasm flowing all throughout the place.