𐐒𐐚 17 : surprisingly sweet ˎˊ˗

•| ⊱ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ⊰ |•

•| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN |•

❛❛ under the moonshine luster ❜❜

Leaning to him closer, you spoke, "Might as well bite your lip to prevent any unwanted noise from escaping."

Xiao's face was then tinted in red in the heat of the moment as he tries to shove you off of him.

"I thought we are going to spar?" His voice a bit quivering. "Spar in pleasure is what I meant." You clarified, not budging from his forceful pushing but suddenly gave up.

The adeptus couldn't comprehend your words and sat there stupefied, "At the beginning I thought you were someone who easily submits in and quite naive. But never did I come across the thought of you being actually like this."

You stopped for a brief moment and pondered for a while. Come to think of it, you used to plead for your safety for this man and even felt down for days when he wouldn't give you the attention you wanted yet here you are, asserting dominance all over him.

"You told me to make you go to the Lantern Rite with me, I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do." You answered, carefully lifting up his sleeveless shirt.

You proceeded to inch towards his fair skinned chest, his skin radiating a milky glow color from the moonlight up above.

The well-toned muscles on his chest are also too good not to be mentioned as you traced the lines on his exposed skin with your forefinger, keenly watching out for any reaction or noise Xiao would let out.

Xiao's breathing suddenly became heavier and hotter, "[F/N], stop it at once, it's cold out here." His body trembling, reacting to every sensation you made him feel.

Emerging victorious from his reaction, you thought of an even more brilliant idea to go along with the act you're putting up. "Bring us inside my room then."