𐐒𐐚 11 : a single sorry ˎˊ˗

•| ⊱ CHAPTER ELEVEN ⊰ |•

•| CHAPTER ELEVEN |•

❛❛ abrupt changes ❜❜

The adeptus' mind was occupied with nothing but confusing thoughts as you left after the scene.

As soon as he felt the warmth being by your side, he knew something was strange. And that something strange is also something that he knows for sure he can't keep up with.

You told him you'll go back to the Wangshu Inn as his amber eyes watched your figure disappear slowly in his sight.

However, he stayed put in his place. He looked at his hands and began to ask himself, "What am I feeling?" He muttered. He wanted to ask someone regarding this topic, and so he fled a few moments after and went to his destination.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the trainings were postponed?" A certain sky blue haired adeptus walked towards Xiao, blinking several times, shocked at his presence.

"Yes well... There was something I wanted to ask." Xiao spoke calmly and cleared his throat before continuing to say something. Ganyu hummed in response, patiently waiting for the adeptus.

Xiao took a deep breath, and exhaled. "Have you ever admired someone?"

"Admire? Why yes of course! I admire Rex Lapis. I'm sure you feel that way too." Ganyu answered, but Xiao wasn't seeking for that kind of response.

"I should've elaborated it, my mistake. I meant admire as you like someone, and you feel happy whenever you see them. Not admiration as you look up to that figure."

"Ahh, I see." Ganyu mumbled and fidgeted her fingers while thinking of any experience that made her feel that way. A long pause after, she said, "Well I haven't, I guess. Why?"

"I suppose so. Thanks for sparing me your time. I need to go." He said and turned around from the adeptus.

"Could it be... You like a certain someone?" Ganyu asked even though her fellow adeptus was about to take his leave. Xiao looked down and sighed, "That's impossible."