𐐒𐐚 15 : favor of feelings ˎˊ˗

    •| ⊱ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ⊰ |•

•| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |•

❛❛ a favor to ask of you ❜❜

Still taken aback from the sudden epiphanies, it was a no shocker you dreamt of the adeptus and only realized it by the time you woke up.

Luckily, today was Saturday and that means you'll have a break from the constant food delivery commissions for a while.

But what rattles you is the fact that how will you be able to talk to Xiao.

Your relationship is still as murky as a puddle of muddy water.

You decided to visit Wanmin Restaurant and open up about Xiangling. Although she looks like she doesn't have the perfect words for giving advice, you know deep inside she is a caring friend who will listen and that will be enough.

A journey on foot on the way to the Harbor surprisingly did not put you in a state of fatigue. As you walked to your destination, your mind had been filled with nothing but Xiao. Your thoughts kept on spiraling on one question: What to do now?

So you found yourself sitting on the bench with Xiangling beside you as you stared into nothingness in the sky. The silence filled the air, until a loud crashing sound from a distance startled you and made you fall from your seat.

You landed on your butt against the hard, concrete ground, the aching pain making you wince from the feeling.

Xiangling immediately approached you and helped you get back up. "[F/N], are you alright?" You shook your head in response and heaved a sigh.

Nonetheless, there's a bigger problem to look on to. It is about where the crashing sound came from.

You pulled yourself together and called Xiangling. "Hey, let's check what happened there."

Approaching the scene to your left with the indigo haired chef, your sight landed upon a striking figure, a dark haired girl whom had her hair put up into twin tails with a malicious glee on her face.