[Chapter 27]: Everything

"You forgot this..."

Hitoshi...

Why the hell is he here?

Why can't he just leave me alone for just five fucking seconds?

Anger immediately began to bubble inside me as I spun to face the head of violet.

"Hitoshi....why the f-"

"OMG Y/N IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Mina basically screamed at the top of her lungs as she barreled over to my side. This caused everyone's attention to land on me and a stoic Hitoshi.

"Mina..." I simply stated, my voice laced with seriousness as I kept my stone-cold gaze on Hitoshi. The pinkette's eyes widened as she began to read the tension between us. But that quickly changed once Hitoshi spoke.

"Oh...Hi Mina...nice to meet you! I've heard lots of positive things about you!" Hitoshi started in a lighthearted tone, sending Mina and I a soft smile before turning his gaze to the rest of the group. "I'm so excited to play laser tag with you guys, hope you don't mind a General Studies kid joining in on the fun." He continued with a rub of his neck, receiving enthusiastic go aheads from Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Jirou.

Katsuki and Kirishima looked equally mortified.

And I was pissed.

I quickly spun Hitoshi to face me, glaring deeply into his violet eyes.

Now that I'm looking directly into his eyes, I've noticed that his violet eyes are a glossy tint of red.

He wouldn't...there is no way.

"Are you fucking high Toshi...?" I seethed out lowly as I pulled him aside, shifting my gaze to the group momentarily.

The rest of the group remained huddled up in line excitedly, but Katsuki kept his gaze on me the whole time. I sent him a small head nod to let him know that everything is alright.

But I soon began to shake in anger once Hitoshi responded with a small chuckle, instantly confirming my suspicions.

"It's not funny Toshi...what the fuck are you doing to yourself? Answer me."

"What am I doing to myself...?" He questioned with another chuckle, his tone still lighthearted in contrast to my anger. I parted my lips slightly in complete and utter disbelief.

I can't just sit and watch him fall apart in front of my eyes.

"We are leaving right now. I can't keep watching you slowly lose yourself." I spoke in a less hostile tone, as the reality of the situation began to set in.

"Sorry guys, I have to go," I called out to the group, not even giving them time to respond as I grabbed Hitoshi by the hoodie sleeve and began to drag him along with me.

Seconds later I felt a tug on my shoulder.

"Where the hell are you going." Katsuki's voice sounded from behind me. I spun to face the ash blond. He held a worried expression as his scarlet eyes locked with mine.

"Home...don't ask...just leave me alone, I'll be over at your house tomorrow," I spoke void of any emotion, causing Katsuki to furrow his brows.

As I began to turn to leave again, the ash-blond grabbed my shoulder once more, firmly this time to turn me around.

"Hey what the fuck is going on with you, I'm not stupid..." Katsuki spoke again. His scarlet eyes bored deep into my E/C eyes, almost like he was searching for an inconsistency in the composition of my eyes.