[Chapter 20]: Pretty Landing

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick," Aizawa responded to Izuku's concerns, before plunging down the stairs straight into the sea of villains. A shiver ran down my spine as I watched the fight begin to unfold.

This is bad...where is All Might? Aizawa needs support...Even if he has a second trick up his sleeve, there is no way he can take out, all of them...and he knows that...

I pulled on the hem of my right glove; swallowing thickly as I took a step towards the giant flight of stairs, before being halted by a soft hand on my shoulder. I quickly spun to face a head of red, finally realizing that I was trembling and my heart was pounding painfully in my chest.

"Y/N...don't worry, Mr. Aizawa is a pro, he'll definitely be alright." He spoke reassuringly, with a soft smile. I looked back over my shoulder once more, seeing Aizawa skillfully take out villains left and right with ease.

"You're...right..." I muttered, returning to the group.

"This is bad...how did the villains know we were here." Kaminari blurted out in a panic, pacing back in forth as small electrical sparks continuously emitted from his hands.

"There has to be a traitor, there's no way they would know..." Tsu chimed in.

"A traitor...? Who would do something like that...?" Uraraka spoke in a panic. Causing a ton of panicked statements from everyone to ring out across the group.

Izuku was silent as he caught up to the group, halting beside me. He looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"D...Did they say t-there's...a traitor?" He muttered softly, looking up into my eyes with an unreadable expression plastered on his face.

As I opened my mouth, thirteen announced for us to move forward towards the exit. Izuku and I instantly fell in step beside each other. Kirishima and Bakugou were close by, conversing.

"Yeah...that may be a possibility, but I personally don't think there could be a traitor at UA. The principal has a file on every student in the school." I uttered; really thinking about a possibility of an imposter among the UA students. "Do you think there could be a traitor...?" I asked softly, watching Izuku's expression darken slightly.

"I don't know..." He responded softly, furrowing his brows as he averted his gaze to the floor.

"Y/N...." Kirishima called over to Izuku and I causing Izuku to shoot his head up almost instantly. I noticed a spark of green flash through his dark eyes before his expression softened.

What the hell was that...?

"Yeah Kiri...", I called out, as I made my way over to him and Bakugou, who kept his gaze ahead.

"I need to talk to you-" He started lowly before a giant vortex of purple appeared directly in front of us causing my heart to basically burst out of my chest.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villains..." The vortex spoke darkly. I shot my gaze over to Bakugou who had a devious smirk plastered on his face.

Don't fucking do it...

He looked over to Kirishima and the rock for brains literally returned the same smirk.

They are going to get themselves killed

In the midst of the vortex explaining the plan to kill All Might, I directed my full attention towards the suicidal duo.

"Don't fucking do anything stupid..." I whispered lowly to Bakugou, causing him to shoot me an 'I'm definitely about to do something stupid' smirk.

As my gloved hand shot out towards Bakugou, the raging blond nudged Kirishima, and they simultaneously lunged at the Vortex causing my heart to stop completely.

Bakugou released a giant explosion that rattled the area upon reaching the villain, causing the group to be blown back and blinded with smoke.

"You think we were just going to stand around and let you tear up the place," Kirishima stated cockily. From within the smoke cloud.

I thought Kiri had a brain, why is he being so reckless today...

Officially tired of Kirishima and Bakugou's shit, I marched over to them enraged.

"What the fuck were you guys thinking!" I screamed out harshly, as I broke through the smoke, thinking that they somehow took out the villain. To my surprise, the villain still loomed over us, looking even more intimidating than before.

These dumbasses attacked with that much power...and it didn't even faze him...

I felt all of the anger in my body become replaced with immense fear as I peered up at the villain. The smoke surrounding us was still thick, meaning nobody else could see us at the moment.

"You should be more careful children...or someone may get hurt..." The vortex spoke darkly as the smoke began to clear.

"You three, get out of the way now!" Thirteen yelled out from behind us.

Turning back, I could now see the fear that was plastered on both of the boys' faces, they knew they fucked up big time.

Before any of us could move, we were surrounded by a thick purple fog. Screams rang out from the group, but I remained frozen in place and silent.

Seconds later I felt arms roughly wrap around my waist before I was pulled against a bare chest. I let out a panicked yelp and began struggling before a familiar voice rang through my ears.

"I got you Y/N, it's just me...Kiri." Kirishima whispered softly in my ear amongst the swirling wind and chaos that enveloped us.

Within seconds me, Bakugou and Kirishima were plunging down through the sky towards the roof of a building at a scary speed.

Let's think about this...Bakugou can float himself down with his explosions...Kirishima is basically indestructible. Then there is me...basically using Kirishima as a parachute and hoping I can survive the landing in one piece.

"This isn't going to be a....p..pretty landing, hold on tight!" Kirishima choked out as he pulled me closer, hardening only the back of his body to take the impact of backward fall.

I let out a small whimper upon seeing the roof approaching too fast for comfort. I squeezed my eyes shut and tightened my death grip on Kirishima's arms, only the sound of the rushing air and explosions filled my ears.

This is it...this is how I die

A/N: I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter. I feel my motivation to write starting to come back, and I have a lot of ideas for the future of this story. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Peace out ✌