[Chapter 21]: Ski mask

*BOOM*

It all happened so fast.

I gasped for air, desperately trying to cling to the last bit of breath that was left in my lungs, stars filled my vision, and a sharp ringing drowned out my surroundings.

Yeah, this definitely was not a pretty landing, but I'm alive...I think...

After a few seconds, my vision remained blocked out by stars and blinding lights. I'm not moving either, which also means Kiri isn't....or...

I'm definitely dead...

The ringing in my ears began to reside, being replaced with a rising muffled voice.

"Oi...dumbass......? Shitty hair.......?" The muffled voice rose with audible concern. Seconds later, my blurry vision revealed a familiar head of blond looming over me, blocking out the bright sun.

"Satan...is that....y..you?" I whispered out dramatically to the time bomb. I could've sworn that for a split second his face was soft. After I spoke, his face contorted into anger, completing his signature glare.

Ah, there's the Bakugou I know...

"OI, Y/N STOP FUCKING AROUND!" He spat, glaring down at me. I flinched upon feeling Kirishima stir under me, embarrassment starting to fill my body.

Welp, I'm still currently basically being spooned by an unconscious Kirishima...but I can't let him keep being an asshole

"Okay.....Ka...tsuki..." I taunted slowly in the most passive-aggressive, condescending tone I could plunder.

He didn't even react to the name, instead, instantly shooting his eyes down to Kirishima. That only made me more irritated.

"AND GET THE FUCK OFF OF SHITTY HAIR!" He yelled, not even looking at me.

That's it

I slowly pulled myself from Kirishima's hold, standing up to face Bakugou. My eyes sparked with seriousness as we locked gazes.

"Okay...seriously what the fuck is your problem. One moment you act like you fucking hate me, and the next you're crying over me, and risking your life to save me." I seethed out lowly as I approached the ash blond.

He was clearly taken aback by my words, as his expression dropped slightly.

Before he could even utter a word, I continued, my feelings beginning to spill out.

"I literally just got back from the fucking hospital, and you're acting like nothing happened. You seem more worried about Hitoshi than me." I continued, anger began to rise in my tone.

"You..." He started before I cut him off by shoving him back roughly, causing his eyes to widen in surprise.

"DON'T FUCKING 'YOU' ME, WE GOT ATTACKED, I FUCKING DIED BAKUGOU.....AND YOU NEVER ONCE ASKED ME IF I WAS OKAY!" I hissed out, tears began to well up in my eyes as the boy just stared at me blankly.

There was a brief silence before I stepped back. Bakugou's expression was unreadable. With one last exhale I broke the silence

"Whatever don't fucking answer, I won't waste my time....we need to worry about Kirishima and how to approach this villain attack," I spoke at almost a whisper, embarrassed of my outburst.

I'm dumb for thinking he actually cared...

As I began to walk across the rooftop, analyzing the area. The building looked like an unfinished construction site. The ground was littered with wooden planks and paint buckets.