[Chapter 23]: Insane

Warning Sexual Assault

Bakugou POV

It has been hours since Y/N and I were transported to the hospital, but the only thing I can think about is the fact that everything bad that has happened to her in the past couple of months has been my fault.

It was my fault that Y/N got hurt at the gas station, and it's my fault that she's laying in a hospital bed right at this very moment.

I don't deserve her kindness.

I slowly slid off of the cold hospital bed, wincing as pain shot through my injured side.

I need to at least check on her.

I slowly pulled open the room door, scanning the hall for any nurses before crossing the hall to Y/N's room.

I held my breath as I slowly and quietly pushed open the door. My breath hitched as my gaze landed on a familiar head of indigo.

The color also drained from my face as I took in the entire scene.

Y/N and Hitoshi were in the middle of a heated makeout session. Hitoshi's head was buried in her neck, while she released soft breathy pants. I stood in genuine shock, not knowing what to do. No one even knew I was here.

"Y/N you're all mine..." Hitoshi panted out, as he began running his hands all over her clothed body.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists close to stop my palms from possibly crackling.

Y/N lied straight to my face about him. And now I look dumb, I'm so fucking stupid. I should've known from the moment she ignored my letter that she wasn't interested.

That was until Y/N's eyes met mine.

They were dull and emotionless.

Now that I'm realizing it, her whole body is also stiff and unmoving.

Something is wrong

"I wish you could feel how good I feel right now..." He spoke lowly as he took Y/N's limp hand and rubbed it against his clothed groin.

I'm going to fucking kill him...

"What the fuck are you doing to her..."
I seethed out lowly, causing Hitoshi to flinch and throw himself off of Y/N. He spun and faced me with bloodshot, tear-stained eyes.

"Oh, hey Bakugou, I was just checking on her, I was so worried once I heard about the USJ a-"

Before he could finish, I had already lunged at him, tackling him to the cold tile floor with my hands tightly wrapped around his neck.

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME I SAW WHAT YOU DID!" I growled out, squeezing his neck tighter.

"W-What....are you talking....a-about?"
He barely choked out, beginning to struggle under me.

All of my pent-up rage began to pour out as I began pounding my fists into his face. He placed his hands in front of his face, attempting to sloppily block my punches.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" Hitoshi desperately cried out as tears began mixing with the blood dripping down his bruised face.

He's a sick fuck. First off I know he's fucking shit-faced. And second, he's acting like he has no idea what the fuck he just did. Why is
Y/N friends with someone like him? How is he even a U.A. student?

"ARE YOU FUCKING SIC-"

Suddenly everything went fuzzy, it felt like I wasn't in control of my own body. I couldn't hear or see anything until a calm voice spoke out.

"Now I want you to really remember everything I have to say, and listen closely."

I was met with a stoic Hitoshi. His tears were gone, and he stood relaxed in front of me as he rubbed drops of blood from the corner of his mouth.

I couldn't move or speak.

This is his quirk.

Hitoshi began to pace around me, his voice and face void of any emotion.

"It must be nice being a 1-A student. You're at the top of the school, and get praised by everyone like the spoiled brats you are." He slurred out, his glossy eyes narrowing at me.

"You probably already know what my quirk is capable of by now, but if you don't know, let me give you an idea. And I want you to remember all of this." A small smirk pulled at his lips as he stopped directly in front of me.

"I want you to take this blade." He whispered into my ear lowly, as he pulled a pocket knife from the depths of his sweatpants pocket.

My body acted on its own, taking the blade from him almost immediately.

He's insane...

"Don't be shy....place it against your neck Bakugou..." He whispered, observing me like a fucking zoo animal.

I immediately complied. I felt my heart begin to pound in my chest as the blade made contact with the skin of my neck.

Is this genuine fear?

"You may have a powerful quirk, but what does all of that power do when you're under my control huh...." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck slowly.

"So before you even think about running your loud ass mouth to everyone, think about how much you love your family, your friends, and your status at U.A. Cause within the blink of an eye, that can all change." He chuckled as he took the blade from my hands and placed it back in his pocket.

Within the next second, I regained the ability to move and talk. But I remained frozen in place.

You're fucking weak Katsuki

"Why..." I spoke at almost a whisper, causing him to inch closer to me.

You're really going to just let him get in your head?

"Because if you say one thing about what happened here today, I'll pay Mrs. Mitsuki Bakugou a visit."

My eyes widened instantly.

"What the fuck did you just say...?" I whispered, completely taken aback by the words that he just uttered.

"Trust me. You don't want to play games with me Katsuki...I'll win." He smirked, not even flinching as the room door opened.

"Hey, you guys can't be in here without a parent or guardian." The nurse spoke sternly, narrowing her eyes at both of us.

"Oh, we were just leaving ma'am, sorry about that," Hitoshi spoke softly, as he patted my shoulder, and inched towards the exit.

I followed suit, glancing back at Y/N briefly before exiting the room.

Once out, and in the hallway, I realized that I was alone.

Hitoshi was gone.

What the fuck just happened...?

On the way back to my room, my own thoughts brutally attacked me.

You just watched Y/N get assaulted and did nothing about it. You let him scare you into leaving. What the fuck is wrong with you? What sorry excuse of a hero are you? You're a fucking disgusting person.

I don't know what made me return to my bed. Why was I so scared of him? He is just a fucking student.

I'm going to report this...there's no way I'm letting him get away with this.

A/N: Im back...alright this chapter was eh...idk if it was good or not, I hope you guys liked it. Thank you for 3.5K views. Im planning on dropping a ton of chapters this week

Peace out