[Chapter 10]:Jealous

"My left side....I-" Before he could continue talking, All Might rushed up to us.

"Due to the immense damage you both caused to the facility....both of your teams fail, a hero should try to keep damage to a minimum if this were a real-life scenario...there would've been mass casualties." He lectured pointing up to the fire.

My face dropped in embarrassment as he turned away, not giving us time to apologize."I failed Ojiro and Hagakure....all because I got too confident with my quirk." I sighed as I pulled my gloves back on, watching Hagakure and Ojiro recover. Todoroki completely dropped the conversation and his face held that same stoic expression again.

"Brace yourselves." All Might boomed, before winding up his muscular arms and punching the air, sending an enormous gust of wind hurdling towards the burning building, instantly knocking out the flames. My jaw dropped as wind backfired, ruffling my costume and blowing my hair upwards. "Seeing it right before your eyes is breathtaking." I glanced over to Todoroki, he looked unfazed as his dual-colored fringe dropped back down.

"All right everyone..." All Might sighed turning back to face us. "Let's head back to the viewing room. "He pointed off into the distance before marching off. All of us scrambled to our feet and followed suit. I fell back to talk to Ojiro and Hagakure.

"I'm so sorry guys...I should've been more careful." I bowed slightly as we continued to follow the Number one hero.

"Don't worry about it Y/N." Ojiro gave me a soft smile with a wave of his tail. "If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have had a chance of winning at all."

"And no one got injured, so it's all good." Hagakure beamed, giving me a floating thumbs up. I smiled back at them before I realized that everyone in the viewing room saw what went down. My heart dropped "I'm going to get bombarded with questions again." I groaned. I shifted my gaze to Todoroki, he was having a serious conversation with Shoji.

"What did he mean when he said he thought he burnt....me?" I squinted my eyes at the dual-haired boy. "I mean, he did say he could defrost my arm back on the rooftop, maybe he has a second quirk like endeavour's. That would explain the huge fire explosion and also his red and white hair...Half cold half hot maybe." I scratched my head, deep in thought.

"But why doesn't he ever use the fire?"

---------

Upon entering the viewing room, multiple gasps and sighs of relief erupted from the class. And like I thought...we began to get bombarded with questions.

"How could you guys be so reckless." Iida lectured, pushing his glasses up.

"Y/N you were so cool!" Mina yelled throwing her arms around me. "I'm glad you're okay." She smiled softly.

Compliments were thrown left and right to Todoroki and I. I felt bad that Ojiro, Hagakure, and Shoji were basically left out though. Even with all of the compliments, Todoroki still looked unfazed, giving slight nods in response to the praise.

"I don't think I could've handled Todoroki as well as you did." Kirishima gave a sharp-toothed grin. "I'm so glad you guys are okay...you had me worried for a second there." He gave me a soft pat on the shoulder.

I glanced past Kirishima's shoulder to Bakugou. He just stood with his arms crossed looking irritated like usual. "I can't believe I have to go to his place after school." I shivered before refocusing my gaze on Mina and Kirishima.

"Thank you, guys.." I smiled softly before All Might's voice rang out.

"All right let's get on to the next battles!" He boomed with his iconic smile.

-----------------

I watched as a cool breeze ruffled Hitoshi's unruly violet hair. He was munching slowly on the sandwich that I whipped up last night. I leaned towards him with a cheeky grin.

"Sooooo......" I began, his face contorted as he thought about an answer, not making eye contact with me.

"I mean it's good...but I could've done better." He smirked as he finally locked eyes with me.

"Bruh...you're an asshole." I giggled, punching him in the shoulder. "Okay...then....you make the sandwiches tomorrow," I uttered in a condescending tone before I pulled my sandwich out and dramatically bit into it, contorting my face in delight.

Hitoshi huffed before glancing at my arm as he swallowed the rest of the sandwich and cleared his throat.

"So....when are you going to tell me how you got that burn?" He pointed towards the hand-shaped burn mark on my right arm that was beginning to fade, then locked eyes with me as I looked up from the sandwich. "With your quirk, you cant get burnt easily...so what happened?"

The look Hitoshi was giving to me was so intense. I began to get nervous." Do I tell him?." I gulped, lowering my sandwich down. "If I tell him that Bakugou did it...he might get mad like when Todoroki hurt me."

"If someone hurt you I have to know Y/N...." He continued.

"Damn Toshi, is this an interrogation?" I chuckled nervously.

"Don't worry about it...during our quirk test, I burnt myself, I kept my hand on my arm too long." I continued, waving my hands around. "I hope that was believable." I watched Hitoshi's gaze become sympathetic.

"Y/N, be more careful...I don't want anything to happen to you." He replied smiling softly as I continued eating. "Oh....and when we get home I have to tell you something.." His face dropped slightly. "It's probably about me having to move out." I frowned before I remembered the project that is due tomorrow.

"Oh...Hitoshi, I have a project due by tomorrow, so I'm going to this kid named Bakugou's house to finish it." I perked up. Hitoshi frowned.

"Why can't he just come to my house." He uttered in a skeptical tone while rubbing the back of his neck. I rocked back, sighing.

"He already invited me over and school is almost over," I replied, playing with my gloves.

"But you barely know him...what if-" He muttered.

"Toshi...god you're so overprotective sometimes.....it will be fine, don't worry about me. "I sarcastically groaned placing a hand on Hitoshi's shoulder. "And if he does anything stupid I'll just kick his ass." I giggled. "Is Hitoshi....jealous..?"

Hitoshi POV

"Anyone but him....not that bastard....Y/N is going to go...to his house....his house?"

"Okay." I gave in, as Y/N continued nibbling on her sandwich. "I can't let that Bakugou bitch take her away from me..."

Throughout the rest of the lunch period, it was silent, once the bell rang we parted ways and returned to class. I sat still, tapping my pencil against the desk deep in thought as the teacher's words began to become inaudible.

"I can't let her be alone with him, there has to be a way I can change this....why can't they just do the project at my house, then I could make sure he doesn't pull anything."

"Hitoshi...are you listening." My teacher announced as the whole class turned back to look at me. My eyes widened as I stopped tapping.

"Yeah...I'm listening." I replied boredly.

"Then can you answer the question up on the board?" She pointed at the board with a smug look on her face.

"Damn it..."

A/N: This chapter was trash. This whole school day has been going for like 4 chapters. I cant wait to write the after school stuff though. The book almost has 400 reads and is number 5 in hitoshixreader. Im so excited, I just hope my story telling is good because im pretty new to this.

Peace out ✌