[Chapter 5]:Bakugou

"Get up Y/N." A tired voice groans before my eyes flutter open. I can barely make out the silhouette of the person in the doorway, but I know it's Hitoshi due to the troll hair. 

"Wait..." I yawn, "Five....more minutes." I groan, rolling back over to snuggle deeper into the blankets.

"We have to be on the train in 15 minutes." Hitoshi speaks calmly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream as my eyes shoot back open. I practically fall out of bed, flailing around trying to find the uniform I had laid out last night.

"Shhhhh.......mom is in the living room Y/N." He whispers, peering over his shoulder, and down the hallway.

"Why didn't you wake me earlier Toshi, my alarm didn't go off," I whisper scream, before  frantically gathering up everything I need.

What a great way to start the most important day of my life.

"I honestly thought you would get up on your own." He speaks nonchalantly. He receives a glare from me after a small giggle escapes his lips. I angrily march towards him and he shifts aside as I throw myself past him and into the restroom, slamming the door behind me.

I throw on my uniform as fast as I can, mumbling curses as I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I look like shit. 

I wash my face and brush my teeth quickly before returning to my room and throwing my pajamas on top of C/N who is nested in my laundry basket. He lets out a muffled meow. 

"Sorry, bub I'm in a rush." I sigh before sliding into the living room. Hitoshi just stands like a stupid statue by the door with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"For fucks sake, let's go! We are going to be so late, and....your mom isn't in the living room." I ramble as I practically jump into my shoes and sling my backpack over my shoulders. I dart my eyes back to Hitoshi and he is still smiling. I can feel my blood boiling.

"HURRY WE GOTTA GO," I yell, heading for the door. Hitoshi breaks out into laughter.

"It's four A.M. Y/N." He continues laughing.

First my jaw drops, then a murderous expression covers my face. "You....."

Once he realizes he didn't get a positive reaction out of me, he rubs the back of his neck in regret of all of the decisions that lead him to this exact moment. The bedhead begins to retreat with a nervous laugh.

"I..it was just a joke Y/N". He sheepishly mutters with a wave of his hands.

"I'm...going to kill you." I begin slowly marching towards Hitoshi.

"Hah... it's revenge, get your revenge later....not..r...right now." He stutters, still backing up.

I lunge at Hitoshi, roundhouse kicking him in the stomach, causing him to land on his back as I quickly pin his arms down beside his head.

Then I realize what position we were in.

Welp this is awkward. But I can't back down now.

I continue burning my glare through his skull.

Hitoshi POV

Her eyes.....that stare. I don't think I can take it. My heart begins to thud out of my chest and time slows to a crawl. Y/N is straddling me...in a skirt? She looks so beautiful on top of me, and she is so strong. Blood instantly rushes to where the sun doesn't shine.

I internally panic and my face heats up.

"I...uh...why did you do that?" I sheepishly question as fast as I can, all while avoiding eye contact with the girl who still has me pinned down.