[Chapter 8]:Again

Hitoshi POV

"Your mother and I thought long and hard about this...but we don't know how much longer Y/N can stay here."

My eyes narrowed slightly as I opened my mouth to speak, but dad continued talking.

"My parents are struggling to stay afloat...." His smile faded."....and they might be evicted soon." He sighed, running his fingers through his violet hair, identical to mine.

"So basically you want to have them live here, and kick Y/N out in the process," I replied scrunching my eyebrows together as I shifted on the couch.

"We only have one guest room, and they will probably move in by the end of May." He uttered, pushing his glasses up.

"One month...?" I sputtered. "But Y/N has nowhere else to go." I interjected. "Her dad's is not a safe place for her." I continued. "I can't let her go back to that man...she has to stay here....with me...I have to keep her safe."

"Hitoshi, that's the thing, we know nothing about Y/N's family." He placed his arm on the armrest and sighed.
"All we know is that her abusive father is the chief of police, and can basically get away with anything. There has to be someone else in her family that can support her, your grandma and grandpa have to come first Hitoshi.....family comes first."

"She is family." I deadpanned, anger beginning to rise in my voice.

"Blood family." He stated narrowing his eyes at me. "And knock that tone of yours down a notch." He sternly continued.

My blood began to boil. I was about to say something, but I stopped myself from losing my composure.

"Look...Hitoshi." He sighed."I know you and Y/N are very close, your mother and I love Y/N also."He clicked his tongue and shifted on the couch. "But, having two kids in this household is very hard on us, my paycheck barely supports the family, plus I had to pay for both of you to get into U.A. Put yourself in my shoes, if we add grandma and grandpa to the equation, we'll end up evicted also.

"Then tell mom to get a job," I replied, my voice coming out harsher than I intended. Dad stood up, glaring at me.

"This disrespect is getting out of hand Hitoshi...you're still a child, remember that. My parents will be moving in at the end of May, it's going to be sad to watch Y/N go, but that's just life, get over it. You'll still go to school together, so I don't get what the big deal is." He replied sternly stomping up to me.

"You guys are fake, after everything we went through with Y/N, you'll just throw her out like trash." I spat returning the glare, looking up into dad's brown eyes.

"This conversation is done...obviously you're not mature enough to handle it." He sighed, leaving me alone in the quiet living room.

First Person POV

I fleed from my hiding spot, back into my room silently closing the door as I heard steps approach then past the door.

"Where am I going to go?" I sighed hopping back into bed with C/N. My whole mood began to plummet.
"I didn't realize how much of a burden I was to them for the past five years." I curled up into my covers and squeezed my eyes shut as I heard more footsteps approaching.

I heard the door creak open, then close again. "Hitoshi..?" I kept my eyes closed and stayed as still as possible. I could tell it was Hitoshi when he mumbled something, I couldn't make out what he said though. Footsteps inched closer to the bedside. Suddenly I felt the bed sink beside me. "What the hell...is he doing."

"W...what are you doing." I yawned, rolling over, fluttering my eyes open slowly, pretending I just woke up. When my eyes landed on Hitoshi, he flinched, instantly grabbing C/N who let out a small yelp and standing up.