[Chapter 9]:Silent

Ojiro and I shared nervous glances as Hagakure removed her clothes.

"Just don't look at me." She commented sheepishly. Our nervous glances quickly shifted to dumfounded at her statement.

"I can't tell the difference," Ojiro uttered as we heard her head for the door.

The buzzer sounded, signifying the start of the round. I quickly shot my gaze to a determined and ready Ojiro.

"Alright Ojiro you guard the bomb and I'll go and try to find the heroes and stop them if they get past Hagakure," I muttered trying to sound confident, as Ojiro nodded.

"Good luck." Ojiro smiled, we both sent each other head nods as we parted ways.

I made my way down the hall quickly, listening for anyone who might be lurking. "This is going to be harder than I thought." I swallowed thickly, playing with my gloves.

The halls were dead silent as I roamed for a few more seconds, suddenly I heard crystallization noises before a wave of ice rushed down the hall. Before I could even flinch my legs were instantly frozen in place. "So.....cold." My body began trembling.

"Todoroki has to be near....." I sighed, removing both of my gloves and slowly placing them in my pocket. I placed my palms on the cold ice below, instantly melting it."I doubt anyone else was able to evade that attack." I gulped as the sound of the steam filled the air."It's up to me..."

I began stumbling and sliding down the hallway, trying to find the source."There's no way we can win in this environment." I paused, grabbing onto the icy wall once I heard heavy steps approaching. My heart rate sped up.

"This is bad.....what if he's still mad about the.....no.....I need to focus." I shook my head as I began to regain my composure. The steps slowly became louder, I stood up straight on the ice preparing my fighting stance. "It's not just about me...I have to do this for the team..." Determination filled my eyes as Todoroki rounded the corner and locked eyes with me.

"How did you...." Todoroki suddenly looked taken back before he regained composure. "Doesn't matter... it's over now...." He coldly stated as frost began emitting from his right hand and foot. "Shit there's no time to be nervous...I have to act.." I flipped onto my bare hands as the second wave hit, melting the ice below me.

Todoroki's right grey eye widened in shock as the steam rose into my face, but he continued to slowly walk towards me.

"It's not....going to be that easy," I uttered before flipping back onto my feet and sliding towards him as fast as I can.

Catching Todoroki off guard with the sudden movement, I roundhouse kicked him in the gut causing him to cough and slide back. He recovered quickly, sending two walls of ice speeding towards me with the flick of his wrist. I stopped them dead in their tracks with my bare hands, not even flinching as the debris scattered around me.

"This is going pretty good," I smirked. Todoroki huffed, his white fringe covering his eye as he became more agitated. There was a brief silence as both of us stared each other down.

His left side was completely covered in ice, only a glowing red eye was visible. I inhaled sharply as Todoroki got back in fighting stance. "Let's get this ice off of you shall we..." I smirked.

I slid towards Todoroki once again. He shot ice towards my head before I skillfully ducked and slid on my knees towards him. I gripped the ice on his left leg and melted it, instantly revealing his leg. I flinched and pulled my hand away quickly so I wouldn't burn him.